What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who deserves to win a premiership before they retire more than anybody else?

Which player deserves to win their first premiership more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loudstrat

Coach
Cameron Smith & Billy Slater, you are taking the piss right ?
Certainly not. This thread is about high profile players nearing the end of long careers, who have not won a premiership. How is that taking the piss?

I sincerely hope Hindmarsh retires with no premiership. If a better man and player than him in Tongue has to do so, then it would only be just that the most overrated player of the last 20 years does so also.
I hope you have a piece of rubber between your teeth to prevent you chewing your tongue off whenever anyone mentions Hindmarsh :lol:

Jason Ryles
Greg Bird
Todd Carney
Corey Payne
Beau Ryan
Ryles ruins any side he plays in by being the NRL's resident expert at giving away stupid penalties.

Bird would not be in most people's popularity list.

Carney deserves a premiership just as much as Ivan Milat deserves a full pardon and a gun licence.

Corey Payne and Beau Ryan - I could have listed them, except the poll option does not allow me to list every gimp in the NRL.

Silent Knight

First Grade
skeepe is a very consistent poster.

Disagree you might on his opinion, but consistent it is.

I know anger.

I concur. His hatred of Newcastle and everything in it is very commendable. Pure hate like that doesn't come along every day. You need to enjoy it while it's there :D

How about those Knights next year Skeepey? 4 FTA televised games in the first 5 rounds. Things are looking up for the Knights in 2012.

Loudstrat

Coach
I concur. His hatred of Newcastle and everything in it is very commendable. Pure hate like that doesn't come along every day. You need to enjoy it while it's there

How about those Knights next year Skeepey? 4 FTA televised games in the first 5 rounds. Things are looking up for the Knights in 2012.
:lol: Imagine for a second that Hindy signed for Canberra - just when someone hides Skeepes blood pressure tablets!

AuDragon

Juniors
Issac Luke.
5306dd2b-b987-4731-9526-35b0112f80f1.jpg

Billythekid

First Grade
It would be great to see Hindmarsh or Gallen sent off with a premiership. Personally i think it would be incredible to see the sharks win their maiden premership as well as seeing Gallen get rewarded for all his hard work (i'd take a SOO win if that's not possible though:lol:).

Then again obviously i'm not going to complain if Slater or Smith get themselves a ring;-).

Noa

First Grade
Without a doubt it's the firm of Smith and Slater. The joy it would bring to everyone here would be...would be...sorry tearing up just thinking about it.

natheel

Coach
gallen and hindmarsh

2 of the hard working players in the NRL

If neither win a premiership then I wish this for them

Gallen deserves a nsw victory more than anything
Hindmarsh deserves all the provan summons medals he can get

Jason Maher

Immortal
Merritt played with Souffs, went to Cronulla, then back to Souffs again. He obviously never had any intention of winning anything.

No player deserves a Premiership, but I would never begrudge Hindmarsh or Bowen. Gallen, while I love his efforts over the last couple of seasons, I still remember how much of a merkin he used to be.

BM1979

Juniors
Gallen , Although he plays for Souths Luke Stuart , John Morris (Tigers fans will flame me I know)

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
As a Tigers fan I had nothing against Morris.
It's not his fault the coach slapped a 7 on him week after week.
He should have had a 14 on his back, very solid utility IMHO.

_snafu_

Immortal
I concur. His hatred of Newcastle and everything in it is very commendable. Pure hate like that doesn't come along every day. You need to enjoy it while it's there :D

Raiders_Premiers Dragons hate matches it.

Latest posts