What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who did you support in 1994?

Who did you support in 1994?

• Total voters

girvie

Staff member
I would like to know which team people supported in 1994.

It would be interesting to know who supports a different team now and why.

Daza_06

Juniors
North Sydney Bearshad all the stars and when they played Manly was always the match of the season

yobbo84

Coach
Souths. The year that shoulda been too. Only Souths could beat Brisbane in the pre-season comp, go on to win 7 in a row during the regular season to be equal 2nd, then lose their last 6 straight to finish 9th.. only Souths!!

Also we were the entertainers that year.. Vaea Taliai and his swan dives, Paul Mellor's intercepts.. was a good year (for Souths)!

Smartman

Juniors
Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs.
icon6.gif

Pantherjim.

Referee
:roll: Penrith of course!

I can't understand these fairweather wankers that jump ship whenever they feel it is necessarry. With the exceptions, of course of those that changed clubs because their club was booted out of the N.R.L.

Who did I support in 1994??? I'm sorry, but for me it's just a totally f*cking dumb arse question! :lol:

Pantherjim.

Rammo

Juniors
Pantherjim. said:

I can't understand these fairweather wankers that jump ship whenever they feel it is necessarry. With the exceptions, of course of those that changed clubs because their club was booted out of the N.R.L.

Who did I support in 1994??? I'm sorry, but for me it's just a totally f*cking dumb arse question! :lol:

Pantherjim.

Couldn't agree more.

RABK

Referee
No, the only dumb arse is yourself.

Some peoples teams have exited the comp since then, some have merged while super league would have made quite a few fans switch teams. Their reasons are their own.

Think before you post next time.

shadow grinder

First Grade
Pantherjim. said:

Pantherjim.

how is it fairweather(being a panthers fan you would know all about that tho)....i only got into league in 1994 and didnt know anything bout league..i went for the raiders for about a year and then didnt really follow anyone in particular then when the storm joined in 1998 i liked the look of the team so went for them and havent stopped supporting them, never will. its not fairweather wankers you f**king asshole.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Canberra
through thick and thin, super league, arl, premierships and spoons... the way it should be IMO

Smartman

Juniors
Damn its been a long time since Canberra were a powerhouse, the retirement of Big Mal was the end of the green machine.
icon6.gif

Pantherjim.

Referee
shadow grinder said:
how is it fairweather(being a panthers fan you would know all about that tho)....i only got into league in 1994 and didnt know anything bout league..i went for the raiders for about a year and then didnt really follow anyone in particular then when the storm joined in 1998 i liked the look of the team so went for them and havent stopped supporting them, never will. its not fairweather wankers you f**king asshole.

You are a fairweather wanker.

You started supporting the Raiders and then "liked the look of the Storm" when they joined in 1998 so you started supporting them.

Conclusion: Fairweather.

You criticise Penrith supporters for being "fairweather" and are a Storm supporter?! :lol:

asshole?? what are you? American?

Pantherjim.

Latest posts