What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who did you support in 1994?

Who did you support in 1994?

• Total voters

salivor

First Grade
Didn't follow league or even know it existed in 1994. Only got caught up in the hype that surrounded the first Warriors match in 1995 in NZ. Loved league from that first match between the Warriors and Broncos but instead of going for the home side I became a Broncos supporter from that point on and now seeing the very different paths the clubs have taken since then I thank god every day I picked the right team.

girvie

Staff member
Misty Bee said:
Interesting that in the poll stats, Canberra are top - being premiers that year, while 2nd was Parra. Bulldogs, grand finallists, had little support, nor did the Broncos, coming off 2 titles......
Probably because there are more Parramatta fans on LU than for any other team and not that many Broncos or Bulldogs supporters.

RiotAct

Juniors
lived down the south coast, so my first team was the mighty steelers closely followed by the dogs. rod wishart rocked

bjm8

Juniors
I always say ive been a Balmain boy all my life, but for a brief period i supported Canberra. Big fan of Mal Meninga, as well as Clyde, Stuart, Daley, Mullins.... Call me a bandwagoner. I was only 8... After the Mal retired I went back to supporting Balmain, and havent looked back!

Hutty1986

Immortal
I was a Steelers fan [Though at 8, didn't really watch much footy]

A Roddy Wishart autograph on a pub coaster= a prized possession of mine :D ;-)

fulltime

Juniors
Hutty1986 said:
I was a Steelers fan [Though at 8, didn't really watch much footy]

A Roddy Wishart autograph on a pub coaster= a prized possession of mine :D ;-)

rod wishart last seen by me at a hungry jacks scoffing a burger. :lol:

I was a canberra fan, because dave furner was my favourite player, at that stage i was a closet bunny because of my fathers interest in souths, every year that went on, my passion for the bunnies got stronger and stronger, after furner, mullins and daley left the raiders team, i stopped following them altogether