What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you drop? Who do you pick from premier league?

jirskyr

Juniors
Gee some of you blokes talk out of your arses.

So the team has two bad runs and you therefore want to replace half the side with reserve graders.

The team needs some positional tweaking, a bit of confidence/time and some luck.

Its ridiculous to call for including players like Cashmere who has been benchie for a Maggies team that are even more up and down than the first graders.

skandofan

Juniors
jirskyr said:
Gee some of you blokes talk out of your arses.

So the team has two bad runs and you therefore want to replace half the side with reserve graders.

The team needs some positional tweaking, a bit of confidence/time and some luck.

Its ridiculous to call for including players like Cashmere who has been benchie for a Maggies team that are even more up and down than the first graders.

good call

id be going kerr/wilson like against warriors

kerr i think will make the difference and hide the problems in wilson

B_Tiger

Juniors
I don't think there are too many lower graders ready for first grade either. The best for the tigers are Small and Lima. Below them are greally, Di.ckson and robbie playing well. I don't think any of them are better then what is already in first grade, but they are all still available for flegg so there is development left in them before they'll be in first grade. I'm sure sheens won't make too many changes, but adding a front rower would be good, and Small is the best player available.

Vicious

Bench
Admittedly i`ve only seen Balmain play twice this year and one of them was last week when flogged by the Dragons just like the 1st grade.Something that stood out was Luke Branighans attacking ability.He throws a great face ball and his short kicking game is very good,however like our other options in the halves he can`t kick long!

Mighty Tiger

Bench
All I can say is thankgod most of you guys don't select the sides that run around on a weekly basis!!!!

Viane is gone how many times do people who actually week to week watch this guy play need to say this :roll:

Buettner yeah that would be a smart move he can't even perform at PL level what are the chances of him performing at NRL level :lol:

Putting Senter into the backrow when he can't play 80 inutes any more isn't a good move either :roll:

I think the only person who has come close to a decent side would be Vicious but in saying that I would go for Small over Plummy ;-)

The only guys from our Flegg squads or PL that I would consider to be able to handle the top grade would be Small, Cashy, Collis, Kerr, Dicko, Covell - that really dosn't leave a hell of alot of room to move with.

Sure there is the argument that we don't know until they have been tried however these kids do all have a great future and I just don't want to see them thrown into the deep end like many where when Lamb was at the reigns and well we all know what happened then don't we!!!

jy

Juniors
hodgson
moodie
halatau
harrison
richards
fulton
kerr
sattler
o'neill
galea