What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you go for in the NBL?

Who do you go for in the NBL?

• Adelaide 36s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brisbane Bullets

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Cairns Taipans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hunter Pirates

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Melbourne Tigers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • New Zealand Breakers

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Perth Wildcats

• Sydney Kings

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Townsville Crocs

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • West Sydney Razorbacks

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Wollongong Hawks

• Total voters

McLovin

Staff member
I've lived in Sydney my whole life so my options were either the Razorbacks or the Kings. When i found out that the Razorbacks were associated with the Canterbury Bulldogs i started to follow the Kings (This was a few years ago, before they were a good team)

phonetic

Juniors
I'm a Sydney boy, so the Kings.

I really should get out to a game sometime. I hear it's not a bad night.

Morenito

Juniors
phonetic said:
I'm a Sydney boy, so the Kings.

I really should get out to a game sometime. I hear it's not a bad night.

The lack of marketing/advertising might have something to do with this.

We buy the cheapest season tickets every season now because we know every game we go to we can just go and sit in the empty seats of section A.

Pretty sad situation.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Kings. Went to games very regularly between '94 and '02 (when we won nothing) and go every once in a while now, when I can. Strangely I followed them more when we were sh*t, now that we're good I care less, but still follow them all the way.

Jono Russell

Bench
Razorbacks all the way, So far worst season i have seen on record how ever as bad as we are we still beat Breakers by 50 hahaha

Sings "where sh*t and you cant beat us where sh*t and you cant beat us how sh*t does that make you"

good old SDS screaming at the Breakers bench.

Love going to the game win,looser or draw.

btw the last derby with kings only loosing by 4 was a great match and am looking forward to our last 2 games s kings should be a cracker.

choc_soldier

Coach
Razorbacks.

Didn't really have a team until recently, but was roped into a couple of matches by some mates, most of whom were Razorbacks fans.

Given they are my "local" team, I've taken a likening to them. Don't really like the Kings (even though I was happy for them to finally win the title a few years back).