What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who do you guys want to coach in 2012?

who do you want coaching in 2012?

• Total voters

Galeforce

Bench
I am happy with No Bennett , however would have liked Boyd.
Preference for a coach is a stayer on the way up and not Bennett who has nothing more to prove and doing it now for the love of his $$ego$$.
First preference and has been all along is Bellamy , still young and shown success, however do not expect him to leave Storm. McGuire sounds interesting however unproven in NRL and not as likely to have a "string" of players in the wings.So a risky choice however preferred to either Ricky or Nathan .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Definately not you jerkface!

Bellamy but will never happen, so I've gone with McGuire.

but jerkface, i was going to let you run out onto the field and give the ball to the ref for kickoff...

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Thinking about it a bit more ...

As an Eels fan, there was a fair bit of heartache about Daniel Anderson and what happened in 2010. He didn't seem capable of getting the best out of the team for some reason, but you have to understand that the club management situation wasn't helping in the slightest.

He's led two NRL clubs to grand finals, surely that's not a fluke.

He's also been sacked shortly after ... which is mind-boggling, but surely there must be a reason for that too. What is it? Can it be redressed?

Maybe with some solid support from above he could do something special. He SEEMS like a very good coach.

I'd be interested to even see if he wanted to come on board more or less immediately to help out Lang (I don't think sacking him is the way to go, especially with the club's history in that regard ... but with an outgoing coach, why not get a potential successor involved earlier rather than later).

The other name bobbing around is Nathan Brown, but I can't help but remember how disappointing his Dragons team was (in comparison to their potential).

Ricky Stuart seems like a very bad option to me.

What do you guys think?

Zigwaa

Bench
but jerkface, i was going to let you run out onto the field and give the ball to the ref for kickoff...

Dear Jerkface,
Seeing as you're winning the poll to be coach i'll issue with your coaching t-shirt
sts_jerk_face_tee_tshirt-p2354267921196209744eec_400.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Dear Jerkface,
Seeing as you're winning the poll to be coach i'll issue with your coaching t-shirt
sts_jerk_face_tee_tshirt-p2354267921196209744eec_400.jpg

jerkface, i may be unpleasant on the eye, however i'm pleasant to the remaining 4 senses..

I have a beautiful singing voice..
I smell like fresh flowers..
I have soft skin to touch..
I taste like chicken..

macnaz

Staff member
Haha Bennet loved Tinklers passion for rugby league, it had f**k all to do with the millions of bucks . In Soufs defence i cant see manny being more passionate about the game and their club then Rusty, after all he has at least been there a few years unlike the fat f**k from Newcastle thats been there 2 minutes and hasnt proved anything about passion as yet.

Last edited:

themacemaceman

Juniors
Muzby you are the only non-souths supporter whose posts I like to read. I dont have a problem with this thread and any souths supporters on this forum who have a problem with it are about as piss weak as our Defence this year. Toughen up guys. I for one welcome you input unlike guys like your mate Wobbygong and that Manly Wanker

KKW

Juniors
Muzby you are the only non-souths supporter whose posts I like to read. I dont have a problem with this thread and any souths supporters on this forum who have a problem with it are about as piss weak as our Defence this year. Toughen up guys. I for one welcome you input unlike guys like your mate Wobbygong and that Manly Wanker

That's a shame, I was going to ad you to my xmas card list.

KKW

Juniors
Can anyone tell me whatever happened to Arthur Kitinas? How come he got shafted so quickly?

Zigwaa

Bench
jerkface, i may be unpleasant on the eye, however i'm pleasant to the remaining 4 senses..

I have a beautiful singing voice..
I smell like fresh flowers..
I have soft skin to touch..
I taste like chicken..

So you're a singing chicken?!? Makes sense i guess

StMick

Bench
I have it from a very reliable source, that the Gladiator himself will be coaching South Sydney next year. And how good will that be!? Can you imagine it - all the players sitting around him in a circle and Rusty delivering the "on my signal release Hell" speach. Then, to mix it up the next week he could read verses from the "Book of feuds". And then, for those big games he could call in Oprah for team motivation.
Anyway again, that's the mail I've got.

Ziggy the God

First Grade

If you have an issue with what I said, then you can stop being piss weak and direct it at me.

Latest posts