What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you think the Sharks best buy for 2006 is?

Who do you think the Sharks best buy for 2006 is?

• Total voters

Joes Milk Bar

Juniors
to be honest i was having a subtle dig at the poll that has been on sharks.com.au for about four months and got about 9000 votes. ;-)

White Poiner

Coach
Ross. He is young and a very good prop.. In years to come he may be the premier prop in the game. And with nutley, galloway and stevo gone this is the main position for us to focus on.

ghoti

Bench
Frenzy. said:
Simmo's tackling coach.
Nah, he's resigned already. Tried really hard, but Simmo kept consulting the bible whenever he made an error in defensive technique, which means he spent entire training sessions with his head stuck in the bible.

Maybe god will bring us a premiership this year.

Thomo.

First Grade
i chose Latu, he has something to prove this year, will be a good story on the Footy show, just wait and see i guess.

Ross, yeah good buy but i felt everyone would go that way.

Joe you needed to include all buys

but enough said would like to see how they really go in the normal rounds

sharkadelic

Juniors
Ross by a hitup over Albert.

I actually think highly of Latu and cant wait to see what he can offer the team. Kearney looks like a charity signing based on what I have seen on him to date. Admittedly, I dont watch a lot of Souths games if I can possibly avoid it.

chili pepper

Bench
Chips said:
Easily Ben Ross

Darren Albert and Thompson are good players but without Ross your front row would look embarrassing

Exactly

Prop is a more important position than winger and to secure one of the leading props in the NRL was a must after losing Stevo (and later Nuts!)

Albert will be a great buy too if the reports are accurate from last week. Even better if we play him at fullback

Latest posts