What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you want to win the GF?

Which team you want to win GF?

• Manly

Votes: 31 15.4%
  • Cronulla

Votes: 45 22.4%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 66 32.8%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Sydney

Votes: 27 13.4%

• Total voters

mongoose

Coach
Manly, mainly to see beaver go out in style.

I like the warriors the most but they don't deserve to win the premiership, they finished 8th.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Manly, mainly to see beaver go out in style.

I like the warriors the most but they don't deserve to win the premiership, they finished 8th.

Look how we did when we managed to cobble most of our full strength team together.

Teddyboy

First Grade
Warriors because i have kept an eye on them since 1995 and think it would be great for the game in New Zealand.
Sharks because they have waited long enough and despite what the doom and gloom lot say like the warriors they can get the support(and this year they have had good crowds).
Manly because i live by the sea.
Any of the above win then it would freshen up next seasons NRL.

Jono1987

Juniors
Seeing the Warriors win would be awesome. Either way as long as the following teams do not win I'll be happy; Roosters, Melbourne and Cronulla.

Rovelli

Bench
Warriors of course!

Wiki would go out a winner.
Price, barring injury/suspension, plays his 300th game in the GF, plays in the GF team
Huge for NZ league during a turmoil-type phase.

Timbo

Staff member
I would like the longest running joke in Australian sport to come to an end.

Sharkies, if you don't get it this year, you never will.

stuh

Juniors
Broncos of course. But if they don't make it, Warriors - or anyone but Melbourne.

chileman

Coach
MANLY :sarcasm: ....................................................after that, any Sydney based team!

Special K

Coach
Sharks derr

if we don't win it i'd like to see the warriors win it. I can do without seeing brisbane, melbourne or manly win it again...