What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who does everyone here support

DrewBeliever

Juniors
EPL- Leeds United
SPL- Glasgow Rangers
La Leagua- Barcelona
Croatia- Dinamo Zagreb
Italy- Inter Milan
Germany- Bayern Munich
Div 1- Millwall Lions
Div 2 - Oldham Athletic
Div 3- Hull City
Confrence- Halifax Town
Aussie - Sydney UNITED!

xXSANDYXx

Bench
i forgot:
germany- Bayern munchen
english division1:- Preston NE
division2:- Wrexham/ Tranmere
Northern Unibond thingy:- Southport fc

Munky

Coach
Due to my mum being a born and bred former toffee season ticket holder I support Everton. In games which don't involve Everton I support which ever team has the most Aussies.

In Div 2 I support the mighty Wrexham.

Despondent Dave

Juniors
Manchester City, for my sins - I am a season ticket holder and have been for 25 years. I also attend most of the away games.

When MCFC and St. Helens RLFC are not playing I occasionally travel up to watch Preston North End in the First Division.

My other team are Celtic, who I would pick over PNE, but I haven't been able to make it up to Glasgow for nearly three years now. Hoping for a repeat trip towards the end of the year.

In foreign circles I look out for the results of Borussia Dortmund and Barcelona.

Craig

Juniors
How many people are Celtic fans?

Cant somebody please support Partick, Killmarock, Dundee and Dundee United?

watto

Juniors
Munky said:
Due to my mum being a born and bred former toffee season ticket holder I support Everton. quote]

Great more of us Evertons. Thought we were a dying breed

xXSANDYXx

Bench
Craig said:
How many people are Celtic fans?

Cant somebody please support Partick, Killmarock, Dundee and Dundee United?

i support rangers the best team ever in the spl.... too bad craig the knights logo thingys in rangers colours :lol: :lol: :lol:
do u kno the sactarian violence which goes on between these two teams, in sum places in northern ireland im quite afraid of ppl who wear celtic shirts, 4 sum reason rangers make me feel safe :?

Craig

Juniors
No I dont go that far in supporting a club.

Dont follow the SPL as it is a substandard comp IMO.

jilliby kitty

Juniors
the mighty super hoops and leece serie a

0,,10373~10512,00.jpg

DrewBeliever

Juniors
I some times go u to Scotland, to watch Dundee United, but I go for Rangers because my uncle use to play for them.

Latest posts