What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who else on here HATES MANLY??!!

I have been brought up to hate them.
I even hate going there.

Why is the Macca's at Brookvale full of aggresive geniused people?
Everytimer I go there ( about 3 times a year ) I get bailed up by some mentally handicapped person having a bad day.

f**k me, another dumb prick......it is not hard to work out, if you do not want to meet the locals......dont come over the Spit Bridge

0,,5983757,00.jpg
2.jpg

That man speaks the truth.

bloody hell someone must have turnt over the rock that, all the morons are living under.......who cares what he looks like , he is one of the best players running around, at the moment

No you're sure or no we haven't met?

I am a dumb prick after all, so type it slowly for me.

ok lets break this down, very very slowly, for you

yes i am sure i have not met you

no, i do not own a, batman shirt and a waterproof watch

and the last part reffered to, when you asked me if we had met at Mc Donalds.......and i said no

now read very, very slowly

ManlyMania

Juniors
simple if your liked youre no threat to anyone - as soon as a team is feared it is hated thats usually the concept - so as long as we are hated the MOST then im happy. - a few years back in the dark days i actually remember people feeling sorry for us - now that was painful.

As a Sharks fan, I'm a taught to hate the Dragons, but to be honest, I hate Manly more and yesterdays events further confirmed that. Watmough= thug, Kite= punce, Williams= gimmick, Hasler= whinger, need I go on. Manly and the refs= the best of friends.

Snoop

Coach
As a Sharks fan, I'm a taught to hate the Dragons, but to be honest, I hate Manly more and yesterdays events further confirmed that. Watmough= thug, Kite= punce, Williams= gimmick, Hasler= whinger, need I go on.

You forgot Manly = Premiers and Manly = World Club Champions

perverse

Referee
one of the only things in football that comes close to the feeling of my team winning is manly losing.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
ok lets break this down, very very slowly, for you

yes i am sure i have not met you

no, i do not own a, batman shirt and a waterproof watch

and the last part reffered to, when you asked me if we had met at Mc Donalds.......and i said no

now read very, very slowly

Now, let me break it down for you.

You are Manly scum. Your club is scum as are all the fans, your pathetic management, your coach, the property developers fighting over your corpse, the old turds who ran the league and the Australian team for the benefit of Manly scum.

Manly has a history of being scum.

Yesterday indicated that the Manly scum still have friends in high places - understandable because only News Limited's influence saved your scummy hide 10 years ago.

But - I don't want your sh*tful club to fall over just yet. I want to see tha Central Coast Bears put 50 on you in 2013 - you can then declare bankruptcy and disappear back up the back passage you came from.

Latest posts