What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has Saints Number Plates

_Johnsy

Referee
HOD

I am glad a dragon has the plate, and it does not belong to someone whos initials are STG, and got them for their 21st. If you ever look at getting rid of them, give me a PM 1st, yes even if it is in another 15 years.

I am up in Nthn NSW and there are a fair few dragon cars, one with a massive logo sticker on the bonnet, it would be close to 50cm long and 35 wide. Another car has white plates with red lettering, STG005. There are at least another 10 with various dragon stuff on them. The great thing is, it doesn't matter where you go, you will always run into another dragon.

Last edited:
Thanks btj and Johnsy.
Thought you may like to know about the plates.
And your comment about a person "with initials STG who got them for their 21st". :lol:
A person could think that (approaching the car).
But then they would see my (aged) head....

Another plate I have seen, that uses the AAA-22A layout, was STG-80Y.
Now THAT is a great one !
I saw it at Blacktown (Sydney).
Are you here STG-80Y?

hod.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i believe whoever has STG009, STG010 or STG011 must be hoping we win a premiership in the next 3 years.. the value of those puppies (sentimental & monetary) will skyrocket.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
st george organisation?

st gorge, patron saint of masterchef food critics?

;)

Bereft Skerrick

Juniors
My little red motor scooter has personalised initials and year of birth in red and white :)

On my main drive I've got 2 letters - 4 number plates and the clowns at the RTA don't make them in that pattern. If they knew who I was I'm sure they'd oblige.

Friend of mine also went the red background with white writing after the official Dragons plates didn't fit her euro-style car. So if you're ordering them make sure they'll fit.

northernsaint

Juniors
Hi all, long time observer, 1st time replying, enjoy most comments. I live on the Mid North Coast, formally Camden.
I purchased at Greys Online 2 sets of one off Centenary Red & White plates, "No`s 4 & 12 DGN". We get many comments up here & a lot of gestures while on the road, mostly good. Hopen they keep up the early form as the value is going up to where it should have been. Unfortunatlly we have wasted years under Brown. Nice enough bloke but not a coach as yet. I believe Potter would have been a better option. We cant get to many games these days but hope to get to the Parra home game & to watch our team in the GF.
Cheers to all, Go Dragons.

_Johnsy

Referee
Hi all, long time observer, 1st time replying, enjoy most comments. I live on the Mid North Coast, formally Camden.
I purchased at Greys Online 2 sets of one off Centenary Red & White plates, "No`s 4 & 12 DGN". We get many comments up here & a lot of gestures while on the road, mostly good. Hopen they keep up the early form as the value is going up to where it should have been. Unfortunatlly we have wasted years under Brown. Nice enough bloke but not a coach as yet. I believe Potter would have been a better option. We cant get to many games these days but hope to get to the Parra home game & to watch our team in the GF.
Cheers to all, Go Dragons.

welcome aborad champ