What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has the biggest ego in the NRL?

TheROCK

Juniors
Sorry legend, but it's hard to know if someone serious or not on a discussion forum, especially without any emoticons.

Trojan Horse

Juniors
legend said:
All the players I chose are very humble players, not ego-maniacs. It was a gee up and you blokes obvioulsy cannot appreciate a bit of subtle humour.

It would have been far more convicing (that it was a gee-up) had Hindmarsh not appeared on your list. That's what threw me off at your legitimacy.

The rest of your list I can't fault.

Anonymous

Juniors
legend said:
Trojan, have another look and you'll see it was Ian Hindmarsh and not Nathan. :lol:
It can get confusing. If those brothers had a shred of decency about them, they'd use different surnames.

El Diablo

Post Whore
TheROCK said:
El Duque said:
TheROCK said:
legend said:
Darren Lockyer
Greg Wolfgramm
Ali Lau'ititi
Matt Cooper
Mark Hughes
Mick Devere
Ian Hindmarsh

Lockyer? De Vere? Cooper? They don't say a word. I don't think you understand what ego means.

Biggest ego:

1.Andrew Johns
2.Nathan Hindmarsh
3.Matthew Gidley
4.Terry Hill

I can't recall Hindmarsh or Gidley saying anything either.

Plenty of others have said things about them but both these guys never bignote themselves or do anything that makes me think they are ego maniacs.

Just take a look at Hindmarsh on the footy show.

Just take a look at the way Gidley whingers about not being selected.

I can't even recall him being on the footy show much.

When was the last time he appeared on it?

Latest posts