What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who hires the guys at EB

Duff

Juniors
Before i realised there was all this talk about the new Rugby League 2 on this forum i went into Electronics Boutique earlier on today and asked if they had a release date for the game.

The guy says, "yeah next week March 10". I questioned him and said "isn't that for the Union game?" and he goes on the computer, types in a few things and says "nar, both are coming out next week".

It's obviously not right but he had me excited there for awhile the arsehole :x .

sheep

Juniors
I'll tell you why. Because the people working at EB (or anyway) hate their job and don't give a shit about the general public........welcome to life!

Ive allready pre-ordered and fully paid for my copy at the Gamesmen in Wollongong - they were pretty helpfull and seemed kinda excited about it

Famous1

Juniors
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
Ive allready pre-ordered and fully paid for my copy at the Gamesmen in Wollongong - they were pretty helpfull and seemed kinda excited about it
why wouldnt they be excited! ITS RUGBY LEAGUE 2, look at the hype and the amount of pre-sales in the first one!

BRING ON THE FOOTBALL!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I remember I asked the guy at Games Wizards for the Rugby League 1 game, and he was pretty certain and was gonna be released before Christmas. Well he got it right.

So this morning I did the same thing, I asked him about the sequel to the game, and he said he's been getting a lot of phone calls about and kids have asked him about it. He said he's not exactly sure when, but reckons late August or early September, around that time.

Well I'm looking forward to it then. :D

DIEHARD

----
The overwhelming majority of people who work at EB are wankers with no f**king idea what is going on.

Big Pete

Referee
Meh EB employees up here in Brisbane think they know a fair bit when in fact they know very little.

One told me this game costs around $200 since it's so "rare". Anywhom to cut a long story short I went on my computer went on eBay, found the game I was looking for (In perfect sealed condition too) for $60 (Including shipping).

So moral of the story, don't trust every bit of advice EB gives to you.