What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who in AUS havent got the game yet?(those who pre-orded)

TheDon00

Juniors
I ordered my game at Harvey Norman at Bundall on the Gold Coast today
does anyone know when they will ring me
cheers

Munky

Coach
I pre ordered from EB penrith and got the game today. I phoned them at 8.30 in the morning and they said to pick it up a bit later as they were expecting the delivery very soon. My cousin didn't pre oreder and got a copy from Big-W.

MEE

Juniors
Glad I didn't pre-order. Just rockerd up at EB at Westfield Chatswood at about 6:30pm and got it. Was only a couple left so I was lucky.

Mr Castleford

Juniors
:evil:

Well i'm in the UK and don't know if you know but the ps2 version of the game over here has been delayed until monday. I ordered from a very reliable internet gaming store and it isn't their fault with this game. And i feel rotten because for the last few weeks i have been counting down to today as it was suppsoed to be the day it arrived at my door :cry:
Now i probably won't receive it until Monday but i have been told theres a slim chance i could receive it by Saturday :D I am clinging to that piece of hope!

CycloneSteve

Juniors
legend said:
If you ordered the game through this website and live in NSW, tell me your name and I will let you know if your game has been posted. I did post two to Goulburn this afternoon so it's up to Australia Post. :D

Hey there.....just wondering if you have sent mine (Steven Dunn) to Goulburn. Did you express post it? If not it probably wont get here tomorrow :(