What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is Dog-T???

L

legend

Youngie and Pancho, Mystery Man was the culprit who led us on a merry dance and when you go back and read how everyone reacted it is actually very funny to read.

Pancho, welcome aboard. If you get a chance, have a look at the getting to know you thread and tell us a bit about yourself.

Cheers.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ahh yes the Dog T episode... just about ruined my life... LOL.
Youngie, somewhere in the forum there is another thread ('Dog T revealed') which shows the net of forummers closing in on Dog T and finally coming up with the answer. If you use your imagination, you can see that I actually came up with the revelation before anyone else when I said it was 'MM'... that's my story and I'm sticking to it...
emwink.gif

no mr MFC, i think there are 5 million who are trying to say this. make that 5 million and one now.
i don't Know who this dog t is - i only just joined a few days ago.

I'm kicking myself , why didn't I read this shit when I saw it.
Mystery Man, hence his name, was the appropriate culprit.
I had suspicions it was Tigger, he's the only person I could relate him to Mr Dog-T, and I'm not completely ruling out anything from Tigger in the future! Keep your glasses on Sherlocks' ...

Another suspicion I have is Johnny Rico, his accent is a little bit too foreign. Another language...

Very funny thread

Latest posts