What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is our second best player?

thebigredv

First Grade
That it's this hard to find any candidates says it all.

I'd say Su'A is a more complete player than many of the others so he gets my vote despite injury and V'landys cruelling his season.

Sure, a few of our backs have time to become household names but it doesn't seem to eventuate for most at the Dragons if we are basing things on the last decade.

15 years ago we weren't winning premierships but I think I'd struggle to fit more than 3 of today's squad to make the team of those days.

It's way past time for Flanagan and Hook to do something about this.

Old Timer

Coach
You've got me convinced. I cannot fault your argument.
I am also voting for Moose because the proof is in the pudding.
When he plays the intensity is far greater and commitment more pronounced across the entire team.
If he had played all the games we would be in a better position than we are both on the ladder and particularly our +/-.

kit66

Bench
It's a toss up between JDB and Bird. JDB is the more consistent of the two but Bird is really starting to regain some form and troubling opposition defences. Even his defence is improving the last few weeks. If Bird were still in the centres I think he'd be even more prominent in attack but having him in 2nd row is working and the best fit while Suli and Lomax are in the team.
This time next year it'll be Amone.

Como Connection

First Grade
I am also voting for Moose because the proof is in the pudding.
When he plays the intensity is far greater and commitment more pronounced across the entire team.
If he had played all the games we would be in a better position than we are both on the ladder and particularly our +/-.
Too true.
CC

Gardenia

Juniors
JDB is consistent
Suli makes an impact
I do like Ravawala
I cannot pick between them - maybe JDB by a small margin but I feel hes holding back lately and he has more to give .