What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is Shane Richardson??

Rabbitohs2016

Juniors
Shane Richardson is a great admistrator butn I'm not sure we need him with Holmes a Court and Huges on board. Not for 450,00K anyway.

The Business

Juniors
Noa Nandruku said:
As if "Chins" Richardson would worry about anything the that Dennis Fitzgerald would have to say.

Richo's record makes Fitzgerald look like the second-rate League administrator that he is.

Richos taken 3 teams in Australia from mediocrity to relevance while Fitzgerald is the epitomy of whats wrong with League administration in this Country, happpy to make sure he only ever does enought o make sure he doesnt lose his grip on power at Parramatta.
I'm certainly not a Parramatta fan but as CEO of the football and Leagues clubs he has done a fine job over the years.

Parramatta Leagues is one of the most profitable clubs in Australia.

Souths Leagues on the other hand...

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
The Business said:
I'm certainly not a Parramatta fan but as CEO of the football and Leagues clubs he has done a fine job over the years.

Parramatta Leagues is one of the most profitable clubs in Australia.

Souths Leagues on the other hand...

What does Souths Leagues club have to do with Shane Richardson?

sooperdooper

First Grade
shane richardson a good CEO? haha
now i have heard it all.... over inflated contracts at penrith! which is why they are in complete chaos... and has them at souths aas well :p

Mr Saab

Referee
Giving Joe Galavo 350k was his jewel in the crown.
Up there with Artie Beetson saying Sam Obst would be as good as Alfie Langer
Or
Coleman saying Willie Peters is the next Sterlo

Dave Q

Coach
Mr Saab said:
Giving Joe Galavo 350k was his jewel in the crown.
Up there with Artie Beetson saying Sam Obst would be as good as Alfie Langer
Or
Coleman saying Willie Peters is the next Sterlo

Stop snickering before you choke lad.

Joe was one of the first big name players to come and play for Souths post revival
All the signals at the time pointed to his success.

The league is full of underachievers at every club.

Souths will be the most successful club in the league within 2 to 3 years.

And youre going to have to wear it.

Mr Saab

Referee
Big name????
Joe came from nowhere in 2003 and had a big year...then went back to nowhere soon after 2004 began.
He was still average in 2005...waaaaay below average actually, but Shane Richardson gave his ole mate a nice nest egg.
If Joe was a big name when Souths signed him then Nick Bradley Quawlialara is an immortal.

Souths will be the most hated in 2-3 yrs thats for sure.

taxidriver

Coach
Souths will be the most successful club in the league within 2 to 3 years.

have will they assume this mantle in 2-3 years ?

seriously, tell us what they will achieve to be the must succesful club in league ?

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
taxidriver said:
have will they assume this mantle in 2-3 years ?

seriously, tell us what they will achieve to be the must succesful club in league ?

What needs to be achieved in order for a club to be deemed the most successful? Win a league? Highest sponsorship? Highest footy club memberships? Highest crowds? Biggest profits? All of the above? Because we can achieve all of that.

CrazyEel

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
What needs to be achieved in order for a club to be deemed the most successful? Win a league? Highest sponsorship? Highest footy club memberships? Highest crowds? Biggest profits? All of the above? Because we can achieve all of that.
Yep, it's all pretty easy actually, I do it myself every week on my playstation :roll:

Mr Saab

Referee
If you are it will mean you have had on field success....and as Mario Fenech says....at the end of the day thats where teams are measured....not on how much sponsorship you have.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Mr Saab said:
If you are it will mean you have had on field success....and as Mario Fenech says....at the end of the day thats where teams are measured....not on how much sponsorship you have.

There is more to a successful footy club than what happens on the field.

Mr Saab

Referee
Yes, but if all that money Souths are generating doesnt result in on field success then it will all count for shyte.

Latest posts