What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the Jetz No.8 ?

1stNov2000

Juniors
Anyone know his name? A real big unit, he made a couple of devestating runs against the Auckland side last week. Anyone know his weight and height stats? Is he the biggest player in the Bartercard Cup?

kiwi_man

Juniors
21 and that big!! geez, do u think he is ever a chance at the warriors, maybe if he slimmed up abit?

Got to say with some conditoning he could be quite the promising prop especially with the amount of minutes he is able to play and such aggresive pace. I would hope the Warriors would take an interest in developing him.

Iafeta

Referee
There's be a number of issues any potential club would have to analyse hard

His ability to get up off the ground at ruck time - his agility may not be sweet for it (although as Cartman says, he may not be fat, he may just have a sweet hockey body)

His ability to consistently and quickly get back onside play in play out

His ability to move quickly and decisively laterally in defence

Interesting to note Anthony Tupou was over 130 kilos when he came to the Roosters from Newcastle. With a good physical regiment reliant on dedication and will, he could get down to a fairly acceptable weight. These days though you don't want to be pushing too much over 110 kilos at NRL level, unless you're a physical freak.

ozbash

Referee
big andrew has been shown how to put on the big hit,, devastating when he connects.

Humphrey

Juniors
kiwi_man said:
21 and that big!! geez, do u think he is ever a chance at the warriors, maybe if he slimmed up abit?

Doesnt fit the look of the Warriors and IMO Cleary and Ackers arent the sorts to go out on a limb and take a raw talent like this guy and make him the NRL player I reckon he could be. He be a great asset if they wanted to think outside the square

Unsure the bloke even made NJC for Auckland under Stan Martins regime either in his day but would be interested to know if he did and how well he went

Did any of you see some of the runs and hits he put on some of the big name Auckland Lions. Auck Lions Prop Dillion Davis got smashed and he was the defender. Andrew must be 6"5 as well. If I was the Warriors I would take the gamble and sign him. He's Got "HUGE" potential. How many people would go through the gates to watch this guy ? He literaly does stretch the tv screen !!!

Latest posts