What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the most underrated player in the AMNRL

Tomahawk

Staff member
I thought about this and tried to come up with one player from each team. So here is my list.

Ben Kelly - Wildcats (He makes the players around him so much better)

Gareth Baxendale - Knights (We all know who Gareth is and were he is on the feild at all times, but he always seems to out smart you or get the ball somewere to expose you)

As for the Raiders, Braves, and Warriors I do not know to much about those teams this year. From what I hear the entire Warriors team is underrated.

Sal Raniello -Sharks (Just ask any of the Axeman after the War At The Shore)

Joe Bascelli - Media (Joe is just a young ox)

JC Rocho - Slayers (Anyone who has had to tackle JC would agree)

Max Davonport - Axeman (I hope he is the guy who played fullback, he is only going to get better)

As for the Bulls I could name you several guys who I think are underreated. However, those guys I would say are because they are all team mates. I thought of one tht I think most of the guys in the AMNRL would agree. That would be;

Brian "Bucko" Confer - (Excitting to watch, only getting better each game, and is a hard runner)

supercoach

Juniors
Are there any players 21 or under that look promising in the AMNRL this year?

It looks like a really good season so far.

IrishRugby420

Juniors
Last year there was a young guy ( 17 I think ) who played for the Wildcats who showed tremendous potential, not sure if he is still with them or not. Most players are in mid 20s +

lloydy

Juniors
The Wildcats have quite a few players who are 18/19years old. Four of whom play/start regularly. Nick "Jr Webby" Isbrandston, Steve Nunziato Mike Schechter and Lars Parkin
Nick and Steve got called up for the Emerging Tomahawks and all four are American born and bred.

Eastender

Juniors
phat cat said:
Siose from the Warriors is probably the most devistating prop in the league right now

Did he used to play for Limoux in France????

Sorry! Only just stumbled across this site!

the man

Juniors
siosie use to play for wenty in the jim beam comp is probably 1 of the most destructive players in the comp

moko

Juniors
Yeah Siose played for Wenty and Limoux and now he's back to reign terror on the AMNRL for the 2nd season I'm glad he's on my side... And I think anyone who saw him play would know not to undrerate him