What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the top ten Raiders greatest players

Who do you think is the raiders greatest player of all time
My opinion top ten in order
1:Meninga
2:Walters
3:Daley
4:Clyde
5:Ferguson
6:Mullins
7:Wiki
8:Belcher
9:Furner
10:Nandruku

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
My opinion

1. Mal Meninga
2. Bradley Cylde
3. Ricky Stuart
4. Laurie Daley
5. Steve Walters
6. Glenn Lazarus
7. Gary Belcher
8. Ruben Wiki
9. David Furner
10. Chris O'Sullivan

In my opnion

1. Daley
2. Stuart
3. Meninga
4. Clyde
5. Walters
6. Lazarus
7. Wiki
8. Mullins
9. Nagas
10. Furner

Simple.

sanjane

Juniors
1. Daley
2. Meninga
3. Croker
4. Wiki
5. Furner
6. Clyde
7. Stuart
8. Mullins
9. Nagas
10. Davico

Raider_69

Post Whore
You obviously leave out a bloke like Noa to accomidate Stuart.
Hard but very fair
stuart IMO is our best ever player and you havent even got him in your top 10?

I only want to have to ask you this once. Are you a mute?
cause i can see no other plauseable excuse for leaving stuart out

Edwahu

Bench
It depends whether you just mean the best players in terms of abillity or the best club men. On abillity I would pick Stuart, Clyde, Meninga, Daley, Lazarus, Belcher, Mullins, P.Jackson, Chicka and Walters but if you were picking club men it would be hard to leave out Toots, Furner, Wiki and Osullivan.

greeneyed

First Grade
Davico in our top 10 ever players....

Stuart not in our top 10 ever players.....

:roll:

LUKEY

Juniors
Thats easy.
1. Daley
2. Meninga
3. Stuart
4. Wiki
5. Furner
6. Clyde
7. Croker
8. Belcher
9. Ferguson
10. S. Walters

A Few surprises

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
Edwahu said:
It depends whether you just mean the best players in terms of abillity or the best club men. On abillity I would pick Stuart, Clyde, Meninga, Daley, Lazarus, Belcher, Mullins, P.Jackson, Chicka and Walters but if you were picking club men it would be hard to leave out Toots, Furner, Wiki and Osullivan.
well what you do is blend them.....how much is club men worth to you....i think Stuart, Daley, Meninga, Clyde and Walters are a class above the rest, Lazarus too but he moved on rather quick......Wiki has been awesome since his transition to the forward pack...mine i chose both clubmen and outstanding talent

but when you think about it...Mal was a clubman for the time he was there, Daley as good a clubman as they come, Stuart and Clyde were forced out if it were their choice they would have stayed. Belcher definitely was....the reason O'Sullivan would be referred to as close to if not our best clubman imo, is cause of the improvement year after year he made..lets be honest 1982...ordinary as were the next few years but as confdence around him grew so did he....thats what i liked most about him