What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Is Your Most Hated Player?

I hope the Blues read the poll results and Hodges wins, Gallen will move to left centre for one play and belt the holy crap out off that lowlife.

Alsmug

Juniors
I like alot of you have put alot of thought into this one , which current player is most hated, so many candidates, Dugan, Ferguson,for being loose in the mind, Soward for talking about himself in the 3rd person,Nate Miles and J.Graham for being grubs, or Milford for being an average denfender for my beloved Raiders........drum roll and the winner is..... Milford, how can such a young man be so ordinary at one on one tackles? in a team that demands application in the tackle one on one. Milford although sound in 2 man tackles coming over the top as his stats do not tell you it includes a 2 man tackles, he is notorious for lazy flops, second man in ,he has been found wanting even in the nsw cup one on one, this is the reason he gets litte game time in the big games...but time is on his side at such a young age but for now..... for us truly dedicated knowledgeable raiders fans, he is much hated liability, but patience i required i guess

betcats

Referee
Raiders definately take the cake for loopiest f**kin fans, they're pulling em out from nowhere these days.

hardbaby

Coach
Thaiday and Hodges in the current crop. Total dogs. Myles needs to take a good look at himself. Of the older guys, I truly hate Tallis. Other than that, I respect most of the top players. As dominant as they were I could never hate guys like Langer, Lockyer, Webcke, Sailor etc.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Raiders definately take the cake for loopiest f**kin fans, they're pulling em out from nowhere these days.

Pretty sure she's not a Raiders supporter.

Especially when she says stuff like this in the Raiders v Broncos gameday thread.....

I expect the broncos to win and win good.
Teams can be dangerous after and before a hiding,cliche are what win games the fowards went foward, the better team won out their today, the team tightest in the mind got the biscuts , its rocket science at its best
go the broncos!

Alsmug

Juniors
eeww im attracting so much attention from you ,i am free and availabletoday and charge 200 an hr

betcats

Referee
I like alot of you have put alot of thought into this one , which current player is most hated, so many candidates, Dugan, Ferguson,for being loose in the mind, Soward for talking about himself in the 3rd person,Nate Miles and J.Graham for being grubs, or Milford for being an average denfender for my beloved Raiders........drum roll and the winner is..... Milford, how can such a young man be so ordinary at one on one tackles? in a team that demands application in the tackle one on one. Milford although sound in 2 man tackles coming over the top as his stats do not tell you it includes a 2 man tackles, he is notorious for lazy flops, second man in ,he has been found wanting even in the nsw cup one on one, this is the reason he gets litte game time in the big games...but time is on his side at such a young age but for now..... for us truly dedicated knowledgeable raiders fans, he is much hated liability, but patience i required i guess

....what?

We all gotta earn a buck somehow.

crocodile

Bench
1. Wally Lewis
2. Alfie
3. Axe Gillmeister

Don't personally hate them, just what they did to us. Always managed to pull something out of their arses and beat us on the bell.

F%$k I hated that.

Latest posts