What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is Your Most Hated Team

Who is your most hated team in the NRL

• Bulldogs

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Roosters

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Broncos

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Sharks

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Eagles

Votes: 39 44.3%
  • Panthers

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Dragons

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Warriors

• Raiders

• Rabbitohs

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Tigers

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Storm

Votes: 27 30.7%
  • Eels

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters

jono

Juniors
Manly -traditionally the old enemy , always got the rub of the green in the 70s both on and oof the field.
Storm - manufactured hybrid of Mariners/rams given EVERY advantage to satisfy Ribot's "vision" , to the poin that they have beaten us in every final we have played them .

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
No team pisses me off more then the Eels, but no team makes me feel as good. I could very well put the Eels. But ill stick with the Bulldogs, bloody scum club.

84 Baby

Referee
Bulldogs - tradition, their fans, their players, Greenberg, 1998
Roosters - buy not breed, Politis, gang tackling, slowing the ruck, their players
Broncos - Hodges
Sharks - Stuart, Mitch Healey, buying all our players who will now likely become superstars, holier than thou attitude of the Hobbits
Eagles - tradition, their players, fans & administrators, holier than thou attitude of the Northern Beachers, Brett Stewart, Watmough, Turncoat
Panthers - have you seen Deliverance? I'm now scared of the Mountain Men of the 'Riff
Titans - they stole our colours and half of our dodgy players who became a little less dodgy with them
Cowboys - 2005 not because they beat us but because they beat us then played horrendously in the grand final
Dragons - their fans (you don't walk out midway through a game no matter how bad it is - were always going to lose the next week because of that), Dean Young, Darius Boyd
Warriors - because we always play them early in the season and it's always a rubbish game, the 'unbiased' NZ commentary team on Fox
Raiders - because back when they were terrible they found ways to beat us, Laurie Daley
Rabbitohs - their fans, Rusty using star power to sign Burgess, Sam Burgess, David Taylor, Sandow, Crocker
Tigers - their fans, Beau Ryan (was funny the 1st time on Footy Show, no longer funny), Gareth Ellis, Bryce Gibbs
Newcastle - 2001, their fans, both Johns's
Storm - Slater, Finch, Cronk, Hoffman, White, Smith, their fans, the fact their in Melbourne, 1999, 2006, 2007, last year, losing to Manly in 2008, every single tackle with an associated wrestling move, being giant whinging hypocrites and especially Bellamy

Why do we only get 2 choices in the vote?

jono

Juniors
Sharks - Stuart, Mitch Healey, buying all our players who will now likely become superstars, holier than thou attitude of the Hobbits

Why do we only get 2 choices in the vote?

Second that!

I remember attending a Knights/Sharks semi in 1995 , in those days the Knights had a Knight on an actual horse mascot that roamed the perimeter, had to laugh @ the Shark eistein who tried to shape up to the horse!

parra pete

Referee
Second that!

I remember attending a Knights/Sharks semi in 1995 , in those days the Knights had a Knight on an actual horse mascot that roamed the perimeter, had to laugh @ the Shark eistein who tried to shape up to the horse!

They had Paul Langmack ride the horse at one game. A bloke from the crowd yelled to him - "Your a nice bastard Langmack, you pinched Shane Dye's missus, now you've snavelled his horse"... Brought the house down, apparently.

jono

Juniors
They had Paul Langmack ride the horse at one game. A bloke from the crowd yelled to him - "Your a nice bastard Langmack, you pinched Shane Dye's missus, now you've snavelled his horse"... Brought the house down, apparently.

You wanna talk about country footy, before the Knights came into the comp, the local rep side would play the reigning Sydney champs in a pre-season trial.
The same horse who became the mascot (Rusty) was used to patrol the fences ,which were the old wire mesh type you could crawl under. The rider would patrol the top of the old ISC hill , and when he saw someone trying to sneak in , he would gallop down at a pace and chase the offenders out . Very exciting stuff !

Hallatia

Referee
No team pisses me off more then the Eels, but no team makes me feel as good. I could very well put the Eels. But ill stick with the Bulldogs, bloody scum club.
I think Eels are the team I hate the most, because they are the team I care about the most - the teams I don't like (which is nearly every other team...) at the end of the day make little difference to me, but I always care about the Eels, so there is no team I could possibly hate as much as I can hate the Eels ... if that makes any sense...

Latest posts