What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is Your Most Hated Team

Who is your most hated team in the NRL

• Bulldogs

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Roosters

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Broncos

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Sharks

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Eagles

Votes: 39 44.3%
  • Panthers

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Dragons

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Warriors

• Raiders

• Rabbitohs

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Tigers

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Storm

Votes: 27 30.7%
  • Eels

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters

Raudonikis

Juniors
I think Eels are the team I hate the most, because they are the team I care about the most - the teams I don't like (which is nearly every other team...) at the end of the day make little difference to me, but I always care about the Eels, so there is no team I could possibly hate as much as I can hate the Eels ... if that makes any sense...

No it really doesnt:crazy:

Kornstar

Coach
Storm all the way!!!!!

Even though they actually have genuine superstars the NRL still gives them a leg up, i know we need a team in Melbourne but really, do we have to let them get away with everything?

I can only think of one game in this 4 year hot streak where they have not had every 50-50 cal go their way (06 GF)......otherwise the ref's pretty much give them every advantage to lie all over every tackle and play dirty.

I scream at the TV every week whoever the Storm are playing as they just seem to get ridiculous calls in their favour! I cheer like a madman whenever they lose no matter who they are playing!

Hellsy

Immortal
Roosters/Manly for sure.
Dogs sux, and are prob a close 3rd but it is more their fans that are the arseholes rather than the club. Greenberg has certainly helped them clean up since he has been there.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Roosters/Manly for sure.
Dogs sux, and are prob a close 3rd but it is more their fans that are the arseholes rather than the club. Greenberg has certainly helped them clean up since he has been there.

Hit......nail.......head. I wholeheartedly agree.

parra pete

Referee
Wow, the Raiders are one of the few yet to record a vote. Must be those good wholesome Country lads...:lol:

parra pete

Referee
And they care about Manly.......:lol:
Once you hate someone or something you give them power over you.

V Peace brothers.....

Hallatia

Referee
I'm suprised Broncos havem't recorded a vote, as for Titans, noone cares and I actually like the other 2 who haven't ...

parra pete

Referee
They do actually. They care enough to hate them.
Canberra just puts everyone to sleep.
A bit like Hay actually.

Suity

Hay...yep it's a sleepy old place, but that's the way I like it......Great people, great community, good sport town with a terrific Shire Council. What more can you ask for?
BTW what do you base your opinion of Hay upon. You haven't been here and not phoned me up have you?
I'll tell you this..the place will well and truly be on the map at our 2010 Pie in the Sky match on July 4. We have ONE international lining up, with another in the pipeline. The Eels are in NZ that weekend, get a bus load together and come on down. Show us Country yokels how to party!!!!!.

Suitman

Post Whore
Hay...yep it's a sleepy old place, but that's the way I like it......Great people, great community, good sport town with a terrific Shire Council. What more can you ask for?
BTW what do you base your opinion of Hay upon. You haven't been here and not phoned me up have you?
I'll tell you this..the place will well and truly be on the map at our 2010 Pie in the Sky match on July 4. We have ONE international lining up, with another in the pipeline. The Eels are in NZ that weekend, get a bus load together and come on down. Show us Country yokels how to party!!!!!.

:sleeper::sleeper::sleeper::sleeper::sleeper:

Ron Jeremy

Coach

Hay, the place to be:?

i dont so much hate teams as individuals within them e.g. i dont hate the sharks i just hate stuart and gallen, i dont hate melbourne i just hate bellamy etc etc.

Pricey73

Juniors
Eagles - Traditional enemies
Storm - Push every rule and dont play in the spirit of the game

Strange though Manly smashing Storm 40-0 in the Grand Final is one of my favourite moments in league... I did love the beaver

Last edited:

fanaticeel

Juniors
Eagles - Traditional enemies
Storm - Push every rule and dont play in the spirit of the game

Strange though Manly smashing Storm 40-0 in the Grand Final is one of my favourite moments in league... I did love the beaver

We all love beaver..... :sarcasm: