What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who leaked the report?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Media is reporting that some players know who leaked the report. Has anybody got any info on who it was? Heard anything? They need to be outed.

millersnose

Post Whore
The cold facts of the matter is that it was inevitable

The board the police asada and the NRL all have copies

I am more concerned with the wording and the obvious purpose

To aidasada get convictions not to protect the sharks players from asada

And the sharks facilitated and even funded it

A bit like if japan sending funding to the usa for nuclear bomb development in 1944

millersnose

Post Whore
Yeah...I am sure kavanagh and sada were devastated select passages were leaked

I am sure they were enjoying the media and political pressure

They must be dissappointedvthe pressure is right back on the sharks

Weaponhead

Coach
The cold facts of the matter is that it was inevitable

The board the police asada and the NRL all have copies

I am more concerned with the wording and the obvious purpose

To aidasada get convictions not to protect the sharks players from asada

And the sharks facilitated and even funded it

A bit like if japan sending funding to the usa for nuclear bomb development in 1944

So true. We are tying the noose for the hangman before we slip it over our head.

What was the purpose of the Kavanaugh report?
Why did we associate ourselves so closely with ex Asada people? Are they acting in the best interests of the Sharks or Asada?
Why was it passed on to Asada?
Who is talking to the DT and why? If they are from the Sharks they need to be banned for life.

Lots of questions and very few answers.

Last edited:

millersnose

Post Whore
The purpose of the report was as stated

To get to the bottom of doping at the sharks so as to aidi the nrl and asada eradicarte cheats
I assumed it was an effort to protect the club and players

Clearly the previous board agreed the best interests of the club were best served by finding and expelling cheats

Let's face it

We all hoped if the payers were guilty they would get off

Clearly the morals of the previous board were higher than ours

Wozza

Juniors
The purpose of the report was as stated

To get to the bottom of doping at the sharks so as to aidi the nrl and asada eradicarte cheats
I assumed it was an effort to protect the club and players

Clearly the previous board agreed the best interests of the club were best served by finding and expelling cheats

Let's face it

Clearly the morals of the previous board were higher than ours
Excuse me? It is looking more and more obvious that the previous board commissioned this report and employed Kavanagh to cover their own ar$es to the detriment of the players, support staff and the club.

millersnose

Post Whore
No tongues

You may point to essondon and the afl and its efforts to shield its players from suspensions

But you should be proud to support a club whose previous board has such admirably high sporting ideals and thoubh it may be painful now you will be glad our players got suspended
as we will have set an example for world sport

Just look at what happened when Australia lead the way with the carbon tax

Everyone else is following suit and we will have saved the world

There is much to be proud of

Weaponhead

Coach
No tongues

You may point to essondon and the afl and its efforts to shield its players from suspensions

But you should be proud to support a club whose previous board has such admirably high sporting ideals and thoubh it may be painful now you will be glad our players got suspended
as we will have set an example for world sport

Just look at what happened when Australia lead the way with the carbon tax

Everyone else is following suit and we will have saved the world

There is much to be proud of

Yay. We support the good guys of world sport. Only good things happen to good people...... right?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Not me. If the players took a banned substance, lets say Tb1234. & on page 99 of banned substance list we see, Tb1234, then get rid of them. Mainly for stupidity.
However, if our players took Tb123456 & its not stated on there, then WADA needs to identify how the drug is a performance enhancer in elite sportsmen/women.
They cant keep shifting the goal posts to suit their archaic 3 points check list to decide if a substance is banned or not.
& it is for this reason, you will see a class action if anything happens to any player. Thsi could cost the government hundreds of millions.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
& I wll again show everybody to research the kurt Foggo Case & quite possibly the Tom Humble case where substances were appearing & disappearing from the banned substance lists.
Both players did time for substances that are no longer banned.
How is that even possible?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Damian Irvine needs to make a public statement denouncing the leaking of the report by himself & any of the previous board.
Failure to do so will cast a shadow over all of them.

I suggest the only Fair and safe system is to only allow all the players to ingest the SAME substances .
I suggest

Breakfast - Weetbix and milk, plus Glass of freshly squeezed organic Orange juice

Lunch - Pie and Sausage roll(Tested to ensure no contamination with horsemeat) + 1 bottle Lindemans Cordial -- substitute Fish and Chips on Fridays

Dinner Meat and Three Veg - All Players MUst eat their Veggies before being allowed a desert of Bowl of Custard over a Baked apple .

millersnose

Post Whore
Bandages on open wounds also enhance performance

But seriously lads

There is a strong possibility that the fab four will ultimately not be remembered with fondness and love by the sharks community

All these leaks are designed to shake the resolve of the players to remain silent

The previous board have aided the asada investigation and concluded the fab four were not fab
They have also decided the players cop the suspensions and even expressed to the press that players acted illegally

Cullen has not attempted to defend anyone

It don't look good

Last edited:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
But Millers the previous board made 2 huge mistakes. The types of lefty involved sub humans that they put in power to compile the report. Secondly, taking the advice from these bias sub-humans.

Latest posts