What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who or what makes you want to throw a brick at the TV ?

The Rosco

Bench
You know. That annoying as XXXX show, presenter, game caller . . . that makes you want to get a gun licence just to do an Elvis.
I'll get us started.
Influencers.
People that pronounce E as A. Alectricity, halth funds.
The project.
Ginnane.

Fire away !!

It used to be morning TV shows like Today, and Sunrise (I rarely watched but when I did…)

But when I stopped watching telly altogether in the mornings before work I found myself noticeably happier on the way in. Funny how TV can influence moods.

I don’t watch much FTA tv these days apart from ABC n some SBS stuff. A def sign of getting old.

Commentators from a game you're not watching?
That I used to watch mate!

But on that theme...

I thought "you know what....."Why not watch the dragons last game of the year against Souths this weekend. Thought I had the place to myself then looked at the draw and realised its a Saturday night game and I'm out for a dinner with my missus.

I'll pop up for a semi final perhaps though mate. I'll be sure to let you know, but if you catch me I'm sure you'll let me know too..

Parra

Referee
That I used to watch mate!

But on that theme...

I thought "you know what....."Why not watch the dragons last game of the year against Souths this weekend. Thought I had the place to myself then looked at the draw and realised its a Saturday night game and I'm out for a dinner with my missus.

I'll pop up for a semi final perhaps though mate. I'll be sure to let you know, but if you catch me I'm sure you'll let me know too..

What's "out to dinner" ?

What's "out to dinner" ?

My birthday mate. Kids are away and she’s booked a fancy restaurant up in the Adelaide Hills overlooking the whole of the city and coastline…

Be pretty rude to take the iPhone and stream the game, and swearing at the screen over a lobster n wine… you think?

I've just been in lockdown too long

Mate NSW & VIC is a whole different kettle of fish. I've gone back to NSW twice in the last year and been caught up in Covid & border issues twice. I'm desperate to get back and see my mum (who went into an aged care facility just before Covid kicked off again most recently) and close friends.

Reflector

Juniors
As a young boy- Guy Smiley.

As an adult- people on TV who have that same, fake, overly-enthusiastic persona.

As a young boy- Guy Smiley.

As an adult- people on TV who have that same, fake, overly-enthusiastic persona.
He was awesome…

images

Incorrect

Coach
Yvonne Sampson
James Hooper
Paul Kent
Paul Crawley
Greg Alexander
Braith Anasta

Anyone seeing a trend here…
I watched NRL 360 the other night for the first time in a while, first time I've watched Vonny as host...

It was Monday night so Hooper was on... I just cannot stand that bloke. Like, he's worse than body odour or ebola. As he was putting on his you beaut big man Aussie cobber voice I found myself reaching for my phone to reply to him...then I had to remind myself - you're watching NRL on Fox, it's not LU Forums dickhead!

Latest posts