What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who plays against the PRIDE of the league?

Tiger Shark

Bench
What did Fifita get for FKL
Come on let's not be surprised by the NRL's consistency. The Fifita thing was an over reaction anyway so I'm glad they're not being consistent in that sense.

Sucks for Fifita but move on and let's smash these aholes and lock in a Top 4 spot.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Come on let's not be surprised by the NRL's consistency. The Fifita thing was an over reaction anyway so I'm glad they're not being consistent in that sense.

Sucks for Fifita but move on and let's smash these aholes and lock in a Top 4 spot.
PRIDE!!

FMFD .If said aholes get chance to overreact for their own agenda they will think ...(|Oh well they were so nice to forgive us before ? ).... So now we will graciously concede if they are right in something that goes against our agenda ? ? ) f**k Me Farkin Dead . Never in my 67 yrs have I ever seen things play out like that.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Yes, because we have the right to smash arseholes. There are flags which say so. Jerseys too.