What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who remember's this match?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was there.

Interesting to think that was less than 6 years since our last premiership. At the time it felt like a lifetime.

Goes to show footy fans are never f**king happy.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Unfortunately they're the only highlights I have recorded on video. Must've been taped of a Ch 9 Footy Show back then.

Rogue.9

Juniors
I remember that game. Oudenryan jumped to a 1 metre lead and never lost it. I know GB traded wins with Aus & NZ but I believe we were the only club team to beat them the entire tour (although Illawarra were unlucky not to)

players like Galbraith, Danny Crnkivich, Mark Laurie, Chris King all played their best games of the season that night. The only real highlight in that poor season really.
Brett Kenny, did he ever lose a game against the Poms? he fair dinkum brains them every time. The Poms don't know how to handle him.

Daneel

Bench
A wonderful highlight during an ordinary period, i think i was 16 at the time and home for school holidays from boarding school. My parents were having a party downstairs and my mates and myself were upstairs watching the footy, i kept on telling them we were going to win but they wouldn't believe me until that final siren went. What a game.

Latest posts