What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who`s L.Powers from here?

B.L.L.G

Retired
Alright which one of you from here is named L.Powers?

Your in todays Sunday Telegraph mentioning my name!

Confess ya red belly ya....

Which one of you is trying to gain fame off`a my name!

Who authorised you to reply to my letter!

Some nerve some nerve!

L.Powers....L....L......Leesha? Leesha is it you? I know that its one of you scurvy ass pirates!

Leesha if it IS you you dont have to beat around the bush in an attempt to court me.......just come straight out with it if you want my love....We got plenty of time, were both adults, you want to get into my pants as much as i want to get into yours....you dont have to beat around the bush.

It cant be Antonius!

I know........I know who`s behind this!

He`s looking at you TERMINATOR your behind this arn`t you ya snake ass!
Its Terminator trying to gain fame off my name the snake bastard!

You got a lot of nerve trying to meddle into my internal affairs.

Its bad enough that you plague my posts HERE so now you seep over to more domestic affairs in the international world of intrigue.

You got NO place in my affairs pal!
I own the papers!
They are there for me to express my opinions and points of view...so now you come bombarding in my shit!

Punk ass fairy stay out of my affairs!

Your letter doesn`t make an ounce of sense any way!

For once you couldn`t agree with me you had to dispute me didnt you!
EVERY THING i said in my letter was the truth...so what, you saying i`m wrong? There was no need what so ever to dispute me!

At least you corrected my name.

Terminators the recipient of an ass probe...he has on-going nightmares of the probe.

Terminator also smears sweet potatoe on his butt cheeks and has Tabetin slave workers lick it off for him and then he goes and hocks wireless transistors to Cambodian sweet boys ya filthy twinkie ya.

Terminators got Gonorrhoera on the teeth and trace eliments of sifless on his ear lobs the siflitic fool!

He peels Eggs & potatoes in a soup kitchen for twigs! they cater for twinkies only!

Terminator is a bad liar!

He trys to have us believe that he just got a green card to work in Australia! as if im going to buy that bullshit for a minute! you only need a green card to go overseas ya f**ken jerk! Australians dont need f**ken green cards to work right here in our own country so dont force that bullshit down our throat were not buying it punk bitch! Bitch made ninja! DONT try to decieve the public Terminator your a bad f**ken liar!
You keep running at the mouth and im going to permanently wire your mouth shut with strands of your own hair!

Terminators mom wears 2nd hand mockersons that were owned by an abooriginal!

There HAS to be an overhaul at this site!

I mean, whats most disturbing is that after all this time i finally find out that LES NORTON is a god damn sheila! if thats not f**ked up then i dont know what is!

Come clean every body we have to put the F`n bullshit aside!

Also I have reason to believe that ASTRO GIRL is JEDDA!

Your ALL trying to decieve me man and im putting a stop to this shit by speaking out!

Look at Misty Knight......1st she`s MIA then she`s umm, whats her new name? next she`ll be some one else!

How many of you here have 3 or 4 different handles?

Your all crooked!

B.L.L.G

Retired
Wanna know who Terminator really is? He`s JOHNNY!

Remember Johnny?

Remember in elementary school when little Johnny would come up to you if you had candy and he`d be your best friend?

Arrrrrre you remember now dont you?

Terminator is pathetic! If you had a bag of Redskins and he saw you with them he`d come up to you like a desperate crack headed junkie and he`d be going "Oh, oh...I`ll be your best friend if you give me some!"

And after the bag of candy is finished he`s no where to be found!

Leasha

Juniors
L.Powers....L....L......Leesha? Leesha is it you? I know that its one of you scurvy ass pirates!

Leesha if it IS you you dont have to beat around the bush in an attempt to court me.......just come straight out with it if you want my love....We got plenty of time, were both adults, you want to get into my pants as much as i want to get into yours....you dont have to beat around the bush.

Scurvy ass pirates? Im insulted! :shock: I admit, it is true, I DO want to get into your pants :oops: , but I'm sorry UT, it wasn't me who alluded to you in the newspaper.

L. Powers... did you ever think that in fact it might be Little Austin Powers hmm:?:

Powers is a pretty big hockey name around here. Was it Newcastle related? I'll ask around this week if so, but it might be someone I know.

Sweeper

Juniors
From ME=Sunday Telegraph
Little Austin Powers said:
Untouchable said:
There`s only one problem though.........THEY SPELT MY NAME RETT GADDES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rett ....Ratt, who gives a sh*t anyway? it's only one incorrect vowel.

And i sent them a letter crapping on so they would misspell your name next week. :lol: :lol: Hope their aren't too many whingers out there...
Do you ever read your own threads, or is you head too far up you arse to read?

Anyway, I hereby retire from writing to the editor. With my good name intact and 100% success rate...

L. Powers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Terminator

First Grade
Green card is a slang expression in the building industry for an OHS card because it has green writing on it usually, this is my second one, I got it from Comet training at Lidcombe last week, you cant work on anywhere on a site now in Australia without one.
As for the rest of your mindless drivel the less said the better.

Latest posts