What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be Australian fullback..

Who should be fullback???

• Greg Inglis

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Ben Hornby

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Karmichael Hunt

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Saab

Referee
Hunt...gets up after every run. (unless hit by Frank Pritchard high)
A Hog?????????
You dont watch enough Bronco games.

Was he such a hog when he ran off Lockyer, made a break and passed inside to Gasnier who scored the match winning try some weeks back?
Yeah f**king hog...go watch re runs of the Brady Bunch

mxlegend99

Referee
Greg Inglis. No doubt.

But Hunt doesn't deserve to be dropped, he has played very well. IMO:

1. Greg Inglis
2. Karmichael Hunt (Could possibly even rotate him and Inglis)
3. Justin Hodges
4. Mark Gasnier
5. Matt King

Looks good to me. Greg Inglis needs more ball. On the wing he is wasted. So he has to be used at fullback or centre.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hodgess or Ingliss

they both do a god job

Hornby is gonna struggle to gain greenie points after last weekend,

I think most people are gonna judge him on his efforts playing halfback, which is not really an indication of how well he would play at fullback

Big Pete

Referee
Hunt is doing a good job for Australia. He's been one of our best players all series. Only player I'd consider to put ahead of him would be Inglis however Inglis hasn't been flash in his kick returns either which seems to be Hunts flaw this series.

Hodges has a good kick return however isn't safe in defence or under the high ball as shown against the Dragons and in the grand final where he got lucky.

Danger

Juniors
After watching saturday nights game, even though i rate inglis at fullback, i would have to say hunt for sure, he had a cracker of a game and should be fullback in the final.

Mr Saab

Referee
Inglis eh charlie?
He was there for 10 mins or so on the weekend and Australia lost alot of strike in attack.
Hodges is shaky under the bomb and is pretty much closed down when you kick to the left hand corners (see stg semi final)

Mr Saab said:
Inglis eh charlie?
He was there for 10 mins or so on the weekend and Australia lost alot of strike in attack.
Hodges is shaky under the bomb and is pretty much closed down when you kick to the left hand corners (see stg semi final)

So do you think Hunt is a better attacking fullback than ingliss?

Mr Saab

Referee
Hunt is a better ball handler in a backline move..and he suits the Australian style of play.

Likely Lad

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Hunt is a better ball handler in a backline move..and he suits the Australian style of play.
Hunt has skill but not that of Inglis.

The reason why Australia lost attack when Inglis moved to FB was because Lockyer and Inglis have no combination, while Hunt and Lockyer do.

Latest posts