What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Should go

The Popper

Bench
I've only seen the first PL game. Not much around to replace the existing if you ask me. Thank goodness Gallen will be coming back, but they say it may not be until the Saints game.
Rabbits on a roll, gonna be tough. Our attack is next to non-existent and our defence, although great against the Panthers, became a bit wobbly against the Titans.

The Shire

Juniors
Thomo. said:
what the...?

besides a few drop balls, i wouyldn't be so hasty there SSB68

I rekon hannay set up that try for anderson, and pommeroy played well. Kinga was also solid.

imasharkie

Coach
Covell to fullback
Kearney to 5/8
Dykes to half
Pizz off dwarf-why does he continue to call for the ball on the 5th when he has no kicking game.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
We are 1-1, but is it time for players to be dropped, the answer is yes but whom, below are the players that should be in reserve grade.

B.Pommeroy replaced with D.Nielsen
J.Hannay replaced with D.Simmons
A.Dykes replaced with B.Seymour
C.Ciraldo replaced with P.Gallen
K.Kingston replaced with S.Porter

sydneysharkbrisbane68 replaced with a human. Even a humanoid. Fugg I'll take a chimp!

chili pepper

Bench
I notice that quite a few Qld sharks fans are calling for Nielson to come into 1st grade - but have they actually seen him play?

I'm keen to see him play but its a bit of a stretch to call for an unseen player to be picked for 1st grade

carinashark

First Grade
Its a good side , just let down by lack of creativity by no7. Williams had a great game . Hannay and Anderson always trying somthing down the side line . Covell in the air and great defensive reads. Forwards strong all night. Lots of good stuff. A good coach will sort it out fast. And now we will see if he is good.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I agree Carina.
Time for sticky to Stand up.
Im hoping Dykes will be out injured this week. Unfortunately I want to feel the pain now, not in the final 10 rounds again.
lets get it done & dusted. We all know its coming & I believe many on here will be vindicated.

I've actualy been impressed with Anderson..

Finally a winger who can poke his head through the defensive line on a kick return..

His defensive reads will get better.

And ftr.. anyone who backs Kimmorley based on tonights game needs their head read. Our forward metreage was fantastic. He has absolutely nil creativity.

chili pepper

Bench
++ Gregos v.4 said:

Finally a winger who can poke his head through the defensive line on a kick return..

And ftr.. anyone who backs Kimmorley based on tonights game needs their head read. Our forward metreage was fantastic. He has absolutely nil creativity.

But he is revolutionising the game - the only only 1/2 back that can make a team go backwards when the forwards go well!

++ Gregos v.4 said:

Totally agree Gregos- especially with Kimmorley. Offers f*ck all except kick, kick and for something different kick again.

And the merkin of an excuse for a fullback. FMFD, I've seen custard run harder than him. And to think our club let Peach go because little davey was the future direction..:x

Latest posts