What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who should have played??

JK

Wing starting hooker?? WTF? Are you on drugs???

Priddis for Buderus
Prince/Thurston halves
Tate off wing
Replace one centre, probably cooper. Too much St George inspires choking (though they may do alright without Barrett)

Finally - someone else as fullback - I can't go for a team with mini in it.

Jono078

Referee
IMO, our best possible squad would be from form of 2005 and just superstars who werent at 100%

1. Minichiello
2. Tahu
3. Gasnier
4. Cooper
5. Grothe
6. Lockyer
7. Johns
8. Bailey
9. Buderus
10. Civo
11. Hindmarsh
12. Simpson
13. Kennedy
--
14. Ryles
15. Laffranchi
16. Barrett/Thurston (For hooker or halves)
17. Widders (Impact backrower like for Parra)

IMO That team would have went fine at 100% But it cant be like that and NZ played above what I thought they were capable of, well done to them.

sooperdooper

First Grade
Jono078 said:
IMO, our best possible squad would be from form of 2005 and just superstars who werent at 100%

1. Minichiello
2. Tahu
3. Gasnier
4. Cooper
5. Grothe
6. Lockyer
7. Johns
8. Bailey
9. Buderus
10. Civo
11. Hindmarsh
12. Simpson
13. Kennedy
--
14. Ryles
15. Laffranchi

IMO That team would have went fine at 100% But it cant be like that and NZ played above what I thought they were capable of, well done to them.

laffranchi? no way

Jono078 said:

1. Minichiello
2. Tahu
3. Gasnier
4. Cooper
5. Grothe
6. Lockyer
7. Johns
8. Bailey
9. Buderus
10. Civo
11. Hindmarsh
12. Simpson
13. Kennedy
--
14. Ryles
15. Laffranchi

Replace Civo and Buderus and i wouldn't mind the team. Then cut Barret/Thurston and i like it even more.

ozboy

Juniors
The loss will do Australia alot of favours in the long run.

Had Australia won, the likes of Civoniceva, Price, Fitzgibbon, O'Donnell, Buderus, Gower and Ryan would have clogged up the rep scene for the next few years.

Latest posts