What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should replace Kevin Moore?

2010Dragons

Bench
Just looking ahead.
There's little doubt now that the dogs will be coached by a real coach next year and not some inbred family connection.
Who do you think should get the gig?

(Please, no joke suggestions like Terry Lamb or Paul Langmack)

1. The cleaner in the change room with the mop in his hands
  2. Or the mop in the cleaner's hand in the change room.
The roster they have, they should be able to play well, but are NOT playing like a team but more like individuals.
I still think they could make the eight this year.

Frailty

First Grade
I love how the article in today's Tele was quotes from a "Bulldogs source".

The Telegraph should be made to name people, or not be allowed to share such garbage.

Today's statement from Ray Dib:

Dear Members and supporters of the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs,

I write this letter on behalf of the Board of Directors to address ongoing media speculation regarding our Club, our performances in 2011, and our head coach Kevin Moore.

Let me state from the outset, we all agree that our on field performances to date this year have been below expectations, and like our Members and supporters, we are disappointed with our results. No-one sets higher standards than those we set for ourselves.
The playing and coaching group, along with management at the Club, shares the responsibility for our performances and everyone is committed to working harder than ever to turn things around.

It’s important to note that the entire Club, from the board of directors through to the players and staff are all determined and united in our collective desire to improve our on field results. During the tough times, it’s important that people stick together.

I can confirm that Kevin Moore and his coaching staff (Jim Dymock, Brett Kimmorley and Andy Patmore) all attended a recent Board meeting. This was a mid-season review that is scheduled each year and was an opportunity for the coaching staff to update the directors on a range of issues. A similar meeting will be held at the end of the season.

In relation to ongoing media speculation, I can assure you that Kevin Moore will not be sacked based on the result of this weekend’s game. Kevin has a contract as the Head Coach of the Bulldogs and the Club will work closely with him and support him at all times.
Ultimately, all of our staff & players are held accountable for the results both on and off the field, but leadership is about lifting people up not tearing them down.

We are in a results based business and when faced with performances like we have seen in recent months, disappointment and frustration are two entirely understandable responses.

While we acknowledge our shortcomings, no-one at the Bulldogs is looking for an easy way out and nor do we intend to start now.
Hard work continues behind the scenes to ensure a better performance against the Storm on Saturday night and everyone in the organisation is accountable.

In closing, we have not and will not dignify gossip, unnamed sources or innuendo with a direct response.

Yours Sincerely

Ray Dib
Chairman – Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=38779&title=a-message-from-our-chairman

Ummm... So they won't dignify it with a direct response, but they did anyway?

By the way, this is a pretty telling statement if you ask me. Not quite the death kneel of 'he has the boards' complete support', but it is edging that way.

Packy

Bench
If Moore goes and I think he should at least see out the year if not his contract, I would be happy with Daniel Anderson.

The rest would have to convince me.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Webster said on One HD last night he spoke to Greenberg and there is no way Moore will be sacked mid-season.

Glenn

First Grade
If Moore somehow survives to season end, maybe Georgallis after Cleary takes over at Penrith?

Latest posts