What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Supports Who?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I used to be a Baltimore Ravens fan due to dating a girl from Maryland, but I've since married into a third-generation Seattle family, so I've been indoctrinated into the Seahawks way of life now. Watching games with my father-in-law has been fun, even if he does scream at the TV like I do during Knights' games.

blue bags

First Grade
bills , packers , 49ners

soft spots for chiefs, chargers, dolphins, giants, patriots :)

add rams, raiders :)

Last edited:

___

Juniors
NRL: Bulldogs
Football: FC Barcelona
NBA: West - LA Lakers | East - Miami Heat (will go for the heat if it came down to the 2 of them)
NFL: Carolina Panthers
MLB: Boston Red Sox
NBL: Don't really follow it - but it was the Razorbacks up until their demise
A-League: Don't really follow it, but will likely come down to Sydney FC or WS Wanderers
AFL: Swans
Big Bash League: Don't follow it, but will go the Sixers
Tennis: Too many to list - for a long time Philippoussis, Sampras, Capriati, and Ivanovic
MMA: Not a big fan - maybe legend Ken Shamrock
Boxing: Kostya Tszyu, Vic Darchinyan

Perth Red

Post Whore
Patriots being good will not last forever
Nothing does, that's why its good to celebrate when it happens. Ive been blessed to see Storm become a once in a lifetime dynasty team, patriots same. Just need my beloved Hull KR to go on a ten year winning run and I can die a happy sports fan!