What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who think's Joey will....

Rusty

Juniors
re-sign next year?I think he'll be playing union in 2005, if he gets through 2004 with no major injury.Either that or England. :(

newie_supporter said:
re-sign next year?I think he'll be playing union in 2005, if he gets through 2004 with no major injury.Either that or England. :(
i dont think he will ever go to rugby he will prob go to Eng after the 2006 season

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i dont think he will go to union because he has always been saying that something needs to be done about union taking players from league. i think all the talk about joey going to union is just media hype

les norton

First Grade
The main attraction of union would of had to of been the world cup....what do they have now?....money...HA!

nah i'm thinking england but i think he'll sign on for 2 more years, heading over in 2006

~bedsy~

First Grade
He won't go to union... they have been asking him to and he keeps saying no.
I tend to agree with everybody else that he will that he will go to England in 06.

keeney

First Grade
i agree with 06, but who does everyone think the new captain ll be in 06, if bk resigns for 2 years do you think theyll give it to him in 06 or someone else?

Matt23

Staff member
I believe someone like Kurt Gidley or Danny Buderus would be the one's to take over from Joey once he leaves.

keeney

First Grade
dannyll be 28(i think) in 06 he'd probs be the logical choice, kidley wud only be 22 or 23, hed still be too young, wat about abes?

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I'd be inclined to give it to buderus. I've never talked to Gidlay and have only really heard him talk after his few man of the match awards last year. At the moment the impression I get is that he's not captaincy material. But that may change.

I'm still sticking with buderus.

Providence

Juniors
Obviously a captain needs to have both leadership abilities, including both a high level of playing skill, but also people skills.

A captian needs to inspire and encourage his team, when they need it the most.

Harrogan did this with hard running and hitting, Joey does it with his sheer brilliance.

I can see Budreus being a captain, but also players such as Matt Gidley, even Steve Simpson.

Simmo's got a level head and he's the kind of guy who will bust his guts to get the job done.

Joey will sign for two years-Give up rep football and I think that Simpson would make a Great choice as Capt.
Thats a plan isnt it?

98 days until.....Damn!...April16 is a long ways away!!!!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
I'm tipping Danny... I can just see it in him... I wouldn't mind if Matt got it either... but I just don't think he looks captain material.

princess plj

Juniors
i am hoping joey will sign on for another 2 or 3 yrs, but when it comes to another captain for the kngihts, danny buderus is a good choice... even though when joey is away parsons or bk take on the leadership role, bedsey does a good job in his own way.

Latest posts