What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Wants a Rematch With The Warriors In The Semis.

Who wants a rematch with the warriors

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lil ripsta

Do any of you Roosters fans wanna see the Roosters meet those Warriors
in the semis so we can give them the thrashing that they need.
The Warriors are the team I hope we meet so we can shut all those Warrior fans up for thinking they are better than us coz they beat us.
I get alot of s@#t at work since I"m the only one supporting the Roosters or any other team that the Warriors play against.
They think that since I am from and live in New Zealand that I automatically have to support the Warriors which I think is wrong.

Jimbo

Immortal
I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch. I want to see the Warriors beat you again :D

Master Vitaly

Juniors
lil ripsta said:
in the semis so we can give them the thrashing that they need.
The Warriors are the team I hope we meet so we can shut all those Warrior fans up for thinking they are better than us coz they beat us.
I get alot of s@#t at work since I"m the only one supporting the Roosters or any other team that the Warriors play against.
They think that since I am from and live in New Zealand that I automatically have to support the Warriors which I think is wrong.

Thats because you ain't consistent with who you support. You hate on Kiwis in league then back the All Blacks in rugby. You just support whoevers the best.. Where's the fun in that? And who bagged you at work about the Roosters losing? From what I saw you were the only one that gave a s@#t.. Another bitter Rooster fan that needs to concentrate on the task at hand, that being the Raiders, and move on! So sad man, so sad! :cry: :cry: Hahaha!

lil ripsta

Since when did the Warriors smash the Roosters.
Beating them by 2 is a long way from a smashing.
44-0 & 30-8 are smashings. :D :D :D :D
If you think your 24-26 win was a smashing there must be something wrong with you.

The Backpacker

Juniors
lil ripsta said:
in the semis ...

Mate, I don't care who we meet in the finals. You beat those put before you if you want to make the penultimate game. I don't see it as payback for last week, just a means to an end.

Actually, I've just watched them v Tigers and they played pretty well in the first half. They'll certainly give teams a headache or two during the finals if they play consistantly the whole game but also need to be careful with the panic passes. Good luck to them. League in New Zealand needs them to perform well.

Master Vitaly said:
Cause that's what they used to call Bizzy Bone... ;-)

"Remember the Ripsta, sinister creeper, reepin up that set with a street-sweeper, gotta take a breather from sippin me litre, rippin up flesh when i sneak witta meat-cleaver". 8)

Latest posts