What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who wants to see the pommies smashed?

winnyason

Juniors
i hope they get pumped after the volcano sh*t, i am sick of the aussies winning, but i hope the kiwis take our mantle rather than those f**khead poms.
i hate the pommie scum.
one rule for them, another for the kiwis, toopi make senior your bitch.

aussies1st

Staff member
I rather have Aus smash the poms while retaining their mantle. But if I had to choose between NZ and GB, I would choose NZ. Don't need those dam Poms winning another thing.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Go the Kiwis!

Bennett's a goose with a Broncos agenda and Noble's a goose trying to stop NZ by taking their best winger (arguably I guess) out of the team.

Corbin

Juniors
winnyason said:
i hope they get pumped after the volcano sh*t, i am sick of the aussies winning, but i hope the kiwis take our mantle rather than those f**khead poms.
i hate the pommie scum.
one rule for them, another for the kiwis, toopi make senior your bitch.

f**k yeh Brother!

I hope so badly that Solomona or Puletua bloody beats the sh*t out of Peacock!

Noble = Cat

What time is kick off?

Jordan

Juniors
What I like to see is the pommies thinking they have a chance and talking themselves up, only to be smashed when it matters most. Last year's performance by Australia in the final was sweet as.. 38-nil at half-time. That was the first time I'd seen an Australian team play to their potential in a long time.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
One thing I wouldve wanted to see was see them smash Andy Farrell, to prove he's got nothing. Unfortunately he's running scared off to Yawnion. Who is the weaklink in the Pommy line up that the Aussies or Kiwis can smash?

AuckMel

Bench
Yea, lets smash the crap out of those bastards. I'm sick of them ruling our players out.

Hang on a minute.........

JonG

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
One thing I wouldve wanted to see was see them smash Andy Farrell, to prove he's got nothing. Unfortunately he's running scared off to Yawnion. Who is the weaklink in the Pommy line up that the Aussies or Kiwis can smash?

The only place where you will be able to smash our back line would be the halfbacks, especially if Deacon and Harris play. GB have definitely got the best pack, gleeson and senior at centres won't let much if any through, and pryce and carney as wingers are solid.

However, if Sinfield and horne play at halfbacks, i reckon we will have a very strong defensive line up

I cant wait for Saturday.... BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to see a good game of RL, and if we have to smash the pomms to do it, then so be it

I'm up for it

bartman

Immortal
Corbin said:
What time is kick off?
6:15pm Saturday, UK time.

That will be 10 hours behind Australian Eastern Summer Time (because Aussie clocks will have been put forward, but English clocks don't go back until the early hours of the next morning), so it's equal to 4:15am in NSW, 3:15am in Qld (assuming they still don't do daylight savings?).

Am not sure about TV coverage or NZ time differences and daylight savings though...?

I don't think anyone's confident as it's clear the Kiwis have been playing well, but no-one's seen this GB squad play together yet so doesn't know what to expect. Hope it's a great game, 'cos I'm going down to London to see it...

aussies1st

Staff member
AuckMel said:
Yea, lets smash the crap out of those bastards. I'm sick of them ruling our players out.

Hang on a minute.........

:lol: You want to smash the crap out of the Roos too? ;-)

glees

Juniors
If any of u halfwit aussies think your gonna win another game in the tri nations your in for a big shock your pack is fu**in sh*t our forwards will drag u round the park all nite so fu*k off u sad aussie bastards lookin to a couple of tough games against the kiwis though:D

aussies1st

Staff member
And your forward pack is better? Keep dreaming! We will once again show the British what a thrashing taste like.

I want to see GB get destroyed....again....and again...and again.

Just like they have for the last 20 years.....build them up.....tear them down.....again......and again......and again.....

innsaneink

Referee
nospam49™ said:
I want to see GB get destroyed....again....and again...and again.

Just like they have for the last 20 years.....build them up.....tear them down.....again......and again......and again.....

Its like that simpsons episode where lisa tells martin hes a loser, and bart captures it on video.
bart said:
"Watch.....you can can pause and see the exact moment his heart rips in two."
:lol:

So it was about 20 mins into the final of last years Tri nations, they knew they were goooorrne, yet they still had over an hour to endure.:lol:

Build em up, give em a sniff ...let em get close enough to be almost able to touch it, and just when they think that it may actually be now, rip it off em and shatter them.

Good fun.