What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who wants to see the pommies smashed?

You know the part I liked....when we scored that try through Luke Rooney with about 10 seconds left.

I mean, you had a packed stadium celebrating a win.....and then it was all over.

I just loved it. The crowd went silent, the only Commentator that kept talking was Stevo (Who is practically an Aussie!) and they were just gutted!

Another moment I enjoy is a great try we scored in 2003 nearing the end of the third test to clean sweep GB.

We just keep riping their hearts out!

More of the same please! :D

gregstar

Referee
glees said:
If any of u halfwit aussies think your gonna win another game in the tri nations your in for a big shock your pack is fu**in sh*t our forwards will drag u round the park all nite so fu*k off u sad aussie bastards lookin to a couple of tough games against the kiwis though:D
only 1 post?

and you're this gifted?

euthanize yourself stupid - 2 posts would be overdoing it.

supersaint

Juniors
The Convicts and the Kiwi's are going to get their arses kicked all over the UK.

Hang on :oops::lol: thats was the hope instead of the common sense talking

sunny

What about the dismay in Eddie Hemmings' voice back in '03 when Ricko scored in the final minute? Gold!

ozbash

Referee
AuckMel said:
Yea, lets smash the crap out of those bastards. I'm sick of them ruling our players out.

Hang on a minute.........

so true, how soon we forget.:roll:

listening to ritchie barrnett on mtv last night and he reckons noble would not have forced les vainikolo into the op.
says its definitely not nobles style so, who knows ?

AuckMel

Bench
ozbash said:
so true, how soon we forget.:roll:

listening to ritchie barrnett on mtv last night and he reckons noble would not have forced les vainikolo into the op.
says its definitely not nobles style so, who knows ?

About the only thing we know for sure is, when the Kiwis are due to play Great Britain, Lesley Vainikolo is usually ruled out with injury.

I don't want to see GB smashed. I'd prefer a close game. A last minute win by the Kiwis to rob GB again would be pretty good. I think the GB squad is pretty ordinary and they haven't played together so I expect NZ to win, especially if Jones plays. The Kiwis only need to win this game to make the final. It will give them two wins and a good for and against, meaning GB would have to beat Australia at least once and win well.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I loved it when they kept picking players like Long, McDermott, Connolly, Paul Anderson and Farrell, thinking theyre in with a chance, but watching those players made me laugh seeing how pathetic they were when they play Australia.:lol:

You know the best thing?

The Poms are asking themselves the same old questions they have for the last 25 years about why they lost.

And you know whats even better?

They do the same things they always have in the next game and hope for a different result! :lol:

WJ

Juniors
Well i suppose it's only natural.

With the convicts losing at cricket, and losing their stranglehold on ru, they are fast losing their mantle as the dominant sporting nation, so they will obviousley be desperate to win at the rl.

Fortunatly for gb, i saw noble coming out of the corner shop with copius amounts of:

turd-polish2.gif

I hope gb thrash those Convict merkins.