What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was your best On Saturday?

bluebagger

Juniors
It was a real team effort . Our defence was fantastic Saints were camped down in our 22 for the first 20 minutes of the 2nd half & could not score. It was a real gutsy performance. We lost the ball early in the tackle counts on occassions & put extra pressure on ourselves.
I thought Newtown was nearly going to win the game or at least draw it . Had 4 big opportunities Alfie ruled offside on a kick through,Alfie threw a wild pass with support nearby close to Saints line, James Stosic I think looked like he was going to score under the posts only a desparate tackle saved the day and three Jets men running at the St George fullback & he managed to save a try.
Newtown can hold their heads up high playing so well against a team like St George.
Hoping the Jim Bean Jets team come away with a win next week. I noticed Ourimbah lost 74 - 4 last weekend to the Bulls.