What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will be Shines outside back bench player?

Mao the Tiger

Juniors
I think with lote and lawrence both under done but in the run on side we could need both brown and utai, utai really stood up during our bad run I thought but agree he is prone to errors, like the idea of him coming on as a back rower

BuffaloRules

Coach
Just wondering if someone can educate me on what Shines was doing against the Sharks when he did the whole reshuffle of the backs and forwards in the second half just to get The Statue onto the field?

Statue went well though.. only let one bomb bounce....

gronkathon

First Grade
As opposed to that worthless merkin Moltzen who had a chance at stopping a try if he dived for a ball on the ground to knock it out? Na that would get his hair messy.

With Sowards back spasms behind him I can almost guarantee that Moltzens unwillingness to leave the ground or actually contest for hard ball will cost us

BuffaloRules

Coach
As opposed to that worthless merkin Moltzen who had a chance at stopping a try if he dived for a ball on the ground to knock it out? Na that would get his hair messy.

With Sowards back spasms behind him I can almost guarantee that Moltzens unwillingness to leave the ground or actually contest for hard ball will cost us

We wont have to worry about The Statue dropping the ball because he just lets them bounce anyway...

You never answered my question though...

Why did Sheens move around about 6 players to get Mackinnon on the field?

The only thing I can think of, is that he wanted to get some game time for him as he plans to use the useless pissant during the finals series!!

gronkathon

First Grade
He wanted to give the forwards a rest and than Ayshford a rest as they are far too important to our finals campaign.

It is also a good test for the playmakers to see how they handle a shift that could be caused by multiple injuries.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Your probably right, but Ive never seen him do that before...

He normally leaves his outside back reserve on the bench until the last few minutes, barring injury...

Another reason why this is generally a wasted ploy of his, and he would be better off having a more versatile player on the bench...

Tiger Hawk

Bench

I noticed that, but both Moltzen and Lote could have gone for that ball.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Back to two outside back bench players last night, even though our starting props are only going to play 40-50 minutes max...

The dope has no idea...

Latest posts