What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will be the 5/8?

tiger78

Juniors
Wilson, Fitzhenry, Fulton?? looks like a bit of a worry. How has Branigan been going for Balmain? What about Branigan in 7 and Kerr at 6?

bonstonker

Juniors
i'm willing to try a kerr fulton partnership for this week.

but our pack is of greater concern for me,especially our props.

innsaneink

Referee
What happened to all this depth we were talking about not so long ago?

Lose 1 to injury and 1 to origin and we really are f**ked arent we?

Kerr and Fulton ......how many 1sts games between em?

Count em on one or two hands...but what the hell?...give it a shot.

But who thinks Sheens will go this way? Wilson will be there again I just f**kin know it! :evil:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Injured are, Reynolds, Marshall, unavailable is Prince. Thats why we have no depth in this position. Im leanign toawrds Wilson and Kerr, but sheens today has hinted at changes.

Papa_smurf

Juniors
It'l b buetnar and kerr or wilson and kerr.

Il'd like 2 c-

6-Senter
7-Kerr

9-Mears

14-Fulton/Farah

Tigerpete

Juniors
Buettner and Kerr didnt offer wests much on friday so i dunno about that one, although im sensing Sheens may give a few players this week a reality check and bounce them.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
I've got a feeling Sheens will pick Beuttner and Kerr. Wilson and Kerr will be 2nd choice. We really have no good options. A Fulton/Kerr halves would be disastrous I reckon. Both very inexperienced at NRL level.

Gobbso

Juniors
Kerr will be named half. That's a certainty. I'm just dreading his partner, be it the name Wilson or Buettner. I'd rather Kenny get a run before these two :shock: Give Fulton a go.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Im gonna throw one whose not been mentioned yet. Luke Branighan. Balmain had a great win on the weekend in PL so he's my tip to play 5/8.

Latest posts