What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will be the fastest player in the game?

TripleM

Juniors
Hmm.. put all your questions in the thread called.. surprisingly.. "FAQs and Questions for Mario"

Could be phill Graham he burnt off Wesser with ease in a game I saw this year and Wesser is a gun himself!! Donald and slater wouldn't be far off tho

is he that little aboriginal guy? he's friggin' fast! i rememeber in the souths vs tigers game last year, kevin mcguinness ran the length of the feild to score and that little dude allmost caught him when kevin was on the 20m line and he was on the 50m line.

incredible_holc

Juniors
Matt Reik from the sharks has blinding speed and we thought he was the fastsest till last year when he got out sprited by that joven guy

boy hes fast!!!!

buster bunny

Juniors
He was dropped to Premier League for most of the year and has been released from Souths for next year. Thats why I wasnt sure if he would be included in the game.

Routy21

Juniors
Would have to be out of Billy Slater, Rhy Wesser, Phil Graham, Anthony Minichiello, Matt Bowen, Brent Tate and maybe Matty Geyer!

Matta

Juniors
Well, since the attributes are out of 10, there wouldn't be much difference, except for Agility, Acceleration, and possibly Fitness.

sheep

Juniors
Scott Donald, for sure. Even sterlo rates him as one of the fastest..if not the fastest in the game

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Jimmyson/Mullins said:
Could be phill Graham he burnt off Wesser with ease in a game I saw this year and Wesser is a gun himself!! Donald and slater wouldn't be far off tho

what ever happened to Graham, rated the next best thing at Canberra and I find him playing in the GF on Sunday in PL.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Fastest players:

Scott Donald
Matt Rieck
Billy Slater
Rhys Wesser
Chris Walker
Matt Bowen
Phil Graham
Matt Sing

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yeah I forgot Campbell hes pretty fast

You could make a team of fast players:

Rhys Wesser
Scott Donald
Billy Slater
Phil Graham
Matt Reick
Matt Bowen
Preston Campbell
????????
Craig Wing
????????
Nathan Hindmarsh
Dane Carlaw
?????????

What are some fast props and lock forwards?

sheep

Juniors
chuck in Watmough for second row. I remember the game he outsprinted peach to score a 70m try