What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHo will Benifit the Red & White More?

Dr@gons Man

Juniors
Kimmorley or Orford? ON form: Orford. On Reputation: Kimmorley. Barrett Has Played With Brett in the world Cup and origin 1 but then again Orford is playing better than most halfbacks in the NRL (Johns Excluded). Or Maybe someone else will benifit them more? Eg. A forward. Maybe Jamie Goddard. Or O'Meley.

O'meally would be good!!
Forget Goddard, I have seen him play a few times this year & hwe is now a very slow & very lazy player.
I don't think Kimmorley has the ability to direct a forward pack around the park & for that reason, would prefer Orford. Whats the point of having a halfback when all of our backline movements breakdown in the centres with Thompson.
I have written to Farrah twice to find out why he persists in putting thommo in the centres, but he has not replied yet. I think it is very strange to take a workaholic style of player & move him to the centres.
Oh Well
I hope we keep winning & the judicary doesn't convict smith before they even see the incident.

P

pepe

i would go all out for kimmorley,if he asks half a million give it to him,even if half of that goes to his wifefor secretarial services,anthing to fit him in under the cap.