What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will debut for us this season?

Chachi

Bench
Fensom is a big call indeed, but he killed it in a few games at the end of last season for the reggies. The dude was everywhere in attack and defence. I think he'd be a great deputy for Tonguey at lock, but it may be a year or 2 down the track.

I've also had big wraps on Brenton Lawrence. He's a gamebreaker and incredibly quick for a front rower, but he does tend to go missing at times. Lasscock is more consistent, but doesn't seem to have that dynamic quality. If you could combine the two you'd be on a real winner - having said that, they're both young so maybe more of a chance in a year or two?

Macko8

Juniors
where is brenton lawrence???i cant see him on the FG profiles or sths logan??
is he playing in the local comp or something???

Bay56

First Grade
BJ Lawrence is playing in the local league .... I think he wants to concentrate on studies rather than do the miles to logan ... a real shame as he guy is stong as an ox, runs like a gazelle and would have turned out a fine footballer given the chance.

matt

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Long term, potentially we could have picker on the left, Thompson on the right...

now that i can dig.but will we ever see such a bold move:sarcasm:

Chachi

Bench
Bay56 said:
BJ Lawrence is playing in the local league .... I think he wants to concentrate on studies rather than do the miles to logan ... a real shame as he guy is stong as an ox, runs like a gazelle and would have turned out a fine footballer given the chance.
Bummer. I thought he was still going up to Logan. Shame, but good luck to him.

Lime_Green

Juniors
Lawrence is a loss, I really thought he had a ton of promise.

This no Premier League business could well turn out to be damaging for this club in the long term IMO.

Stuart

Juniors
I think i remember hearing somthing like this but not at all sure, with the rule changes, U20's can replace injured players in FG?

If thats the case, ill think there a few more debuts than expected.

I think Herbert will debut for sure, Thompson, probably, my big dark horse is Josh Duggan, although he is still probably a couple of years off...

Chachi

Bench
Interesting read. Good to see Lawrence get the player of the year in the local comp BTW.

No picks for Justin Carney. :)