What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will finish 8th?

Who will finish 8th?

• Sea Eagles

Votes: 55 44.7%
  • Panthers

Votes: 30 24.4%
  • Roosters

Votes: 38 30.9%

• Total voters

RainMan

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Manly would be my choice as well. Hate them but would love to see them go out in the first week.... by plenty.

That will happen if they get into the 8. They have lost their last 9 from 10, why stop against the Raiders? Still surprises me how no team below them has managed not to get into the 8 until the last bloody round (apart from the Tigers).

The Colonel

Immortal
RainMan said:
That will happen if they get into the 8. They have lost their last 9 from 10, why stop against the Raiders? Still surprises me how no team below them has managed not to get into the 8 until the last bloody round (apart from the Tigers).

Those that have had their chances have stumbled just as much as the Eagles. Given the likelihood that players like Jason Smith who have been playing with injury are likely to be rested I wouldn't be writing your season off yet.

I still think the Doggies will go all out to beat the Roosters anyway...

Charlie Saab said:
my head colonel....brisbane will not win on friday night. Ignore my signature, its there, i wont change it, but brisbane are in alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll sorts of trouble

SAAB your a great stratergist mate, you can now say if they win it "I knew it all along" or if they dont "I told you so"

Well played.

Mr Saab

Referee
i wont say i knew it all along...if the broncos win i will say they were lucky. And you can quote me on that.

Cletus

First Grade
The Colonel said:
Those that have had their chances have stumbled just as much as the Eagles. Given the likelihood that players like Jason Smith who have been playing with injury are likely to be rested I wouldn't be writing your season off yet.

I still think the Doggies will go all out to beat the Roosters anyway...
The trouble is Manly are playing some terrible football. Manly are the most likely to get in simply because they have two bites of the cherry- they can win or rely on other results. Unfortunately I think the Roosters will beat the Dogs. The Dogs are tragic at the moment.
If Manly do make it, I hope it is against Parra. And if it is we'll probably get beaten by 30.

wolverine

Juniors
If the Roosters/Panthers get in i will be very surprised. Manly are in the box seat..but then again they were against the Warriors. I'd rather see the Panthers in there rather than the Latte' sipping, salary cap rortin, player stealin c**ks get in!!!!!!!

Jono078

Referee
Roosters, but im hoping the Raiders get belted by 50 and Knights win :). Or just let the Rabbitohs lose aswell so we move upto 13th :).

Roosters. But I'd rather panthers get there.

Either would put up a better fight against the minor premiers (IMO Parramatta) than Manly ever would.

choc_soldier

Coach
Here's some interesting stats...

* Manly have lost 8 of their last 9
* The Roosters have won only 2 of their last 7
* Penrith have been undefeated for the past 5 weeks (4 wins on the trot plus a bye).

lockyno1

Post Whore
Charlie Saab said:
i want manly to make it so i can back the eels by 30 + over the eagles.

Yeah but you wouldn't get much for it! They will get smashed by 50!

Always pick the side that has its destiny in its own hands, the skirts from womanly to win the right to be ejected week 1 of the finals.

Latest posts