What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will hit Bryce Gibbs next?

skeepe

Immortal
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
You can honestly say that knowing that Corey Hughes is out there somewhere? same goes for Shane Dunley.

Fair call. Travis Burns looked like he really wants to challenge for the title with his antics last night also.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Mr Saab said:
...but for Gibbs' sake he needs to play "smarter"....as in not taking a prop like Omeley, Webcke, Webb, or Bailey front on like he did.

That shows he's got guts. He'll learn from Friday night and he'll be a better player for it. Yeah, he dropped an elbow but FFS, how many players have done that in their careers?

I have no doubt that in a couple of years he'll be one of the best props running around.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Gibbs got knocked the f**k out.
Cheap shot merchants deserve everything they get.......
Hopefully Covell smacks him out, that would be good for this forum.

MrCharisma

Bench
Looks like we've found out new Danny Williams

Please stand Bryce Gibbs and get ready to be knocked on your arse again :D
0,10114,5125285,00.jpg

innsaneink

Referee
MrCharisma said:

0,10114,5125285,00.jpg

You dont see all the Dogs players holding onto him while 'ogre' :lol: is love tappin him?

You have nfi.....he came outta this smiling, it was his own mistimed tackle that KOed him.

Shagsta

Juniors
MrCharisma said:

0,10114,5125285,00.jpg

Check out the gang tactics. One restrains him while another throws the punches. Gee, Bulldogs fans and players are definitely on the same wavelength...

brooksy19

Bench
MrCharisma said:

0,10114,5125285,00.jpg

:lol: Who? O'Meley, hes about to lay into a bloke facing the other way and being held by one almost 2 Bulldogs players..

Thats a cheapshot.

Iafeta

Referee
Bryce is the biggest porkchop in the league IMO. Always looking to start or flair up a dust up.

I'd say Kane Cleal's not the only one who hasn't got Bryce on his Christmas Card list. He'll cost his team somewhere along the line.

Balmain_Boy

Shagsta said:
Check out the gang tactics. One restrains him while another throws the punches. Gee, Bulldogs fans and players are definitely on the same wavelength...

We all know the bulldogs players like to do...things...in packs. All things that is.

Insaneink, Shagsta & Brooksy - Back on your Mardi Gras float! :lol:

Are you footy fans or WHAT??? Seriously?!

Gibbs started it - Gibbs copped it...Simple as that. If your teammate had copped an elbow to the had - would you just stand there like a mong and go "A-DUHHHHHH Wefewee- he hitteteted my player! Tell him he's a naughty!...?" No - you'd bloody do something about it, if you were any kind of man! Gibbs is a big lad - I think he just *might* have been able to wrestle free from Perry's 'grip' - had he been that way inclined, you know?! Deadset - you lot are making yourselves out to be the biggest bunch of whinging sofc0cks on these entire forums - which is No Mean Feat!!...So you should be 'proud' :lol:

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus! What a bunch of skirts.

RiotAct

Juniors
awww poor bryce, gettin held back and cheapshotted by o'meley, after that fair and square elbow into ogres face, and let me just say, OWNED GIBBS.

Balmain_Boy

Mate he has 3 players on him. Can't expect him to fight that many blokes off by himself, that's all they're saying. You can't claim it as a great victory for O'meley either, especially since he had 6 free shots at Gibbs and didn't even sting him once. He did make up for it with THAT hitup though.

Simon, I heard it was six, but who knows!

simon says

First Grade
Shagsta said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gold I tells ya.