What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will play lock??

PB

Bench
Pazza said:
Jake the snake said:
Muckert is very good, he plays like Ian Hindmarsh non stop hardwork.

Chris Muckert
Games started 20
Interchange 3
Tries 4
Av tackles 17.3
Av hitups 9
Av mtrs gained 65
Eff tackles 90.2%
Line breaks 3
Offloads 40

Muckert goes nowhere near Ian Hindmarsh

When Ian was 20 games in to his career, there was probably little difference between the 2 stats. Muck probably gets more offloads away. And as for his tackles per game, under Murray, probably gets less game time than Ian H used to get at the Eels.

Wouldnt it be great to see a headline like "Eels run a muck", after a game where Muckertt has a big contribution.

As for Wags. All i want his the inform player to be picked. Whether its Wags, Hopkins, Muckert whoever. Looking at the depth across the board, i think (hope) that there will be no favourites played this year and if you are down on form, or only 90% fit, you won't play firsts.

Pazza

First Grade
When Ian was 20 games in to his career, there was probably little difference between the 2 stats. Muck probably gets more offloads away. And as for his tackles per game, under Murray, probably gets less game time than Ian H used to get at the Eels.

Ian Hindmarsh did debut in the season of 1999 (Parramatta v. Auckland at Parramatta, May 8, 1999 Rd 10) but i am pretty sure that Hindmarsh only played the 1 game in 1999. So at the end of 2000 Ian had played exactly 20 games and this was his stats for the 2000 season.

Games started 19
Interchange 0
Tries 2
Av tackles 27.79
Av hitups 10.58
Av mtrs gained 77
Eff tackles 94.45%
Line breaks 4
Offloads 19

I am not bagging Muckert but i am saying that if you are looking for a Ian Hindmarsh, Chris Muckert is not that man. His stats this season has shown that he is not a workaholic forward but i do admit he is physical and skilled. Muckert is a good forward but has not demonstrated that he is a consistant worker. If Muckert was a worker then why would Murry be giving him little game time?

PB

Bench
ok he doesnt make the tackles that ian hindmarsh used to, but who does. he averaged one less hit up per game, and looking at that makes about the same metres with each hitup. but if his hitups are one metres shorter than Ian's but he gets away twice as many offloads, that will be fine by me.

Paranoid

Juniors
From which site do you guys get those stats from ?

Can someone post Ian Hindmarshes stats from last season cause I have a feeling there is a signifcant drop in his workwate (and general performave IMO) since he went to the green Parra wannabes.

Latest posts