What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will ref the Grand Final now

The Engineers Room

First Grade
aussies1st said:
The ball boy he would do a better job.

You try being a referree. Not as easy as it looks.

And on the issue of Harrigan. Doesn't anybody remember some of the pathetic decisions that cost teams matches.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Daize said:

And on the issue of Harrigan. Doesn't anybody remember some of the pathetic decisions that cost teams matches.

Most people could do better than the imberciles we have out there at the moment!

Harrigan and I hated him after he cost QLD the game with the Tallis send off, but jeez he was by far and away the best ref we had. He is the ONLY one that has been consistent. Now you don't know how many blunders the ref is going to make!

ozboy

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Well he can't be any worse!

There's also that touch judge from the St George/Newcastle who was standing 2 metres away and couldn't see Colin Best's foot on the line.

Now that tool would make a brilliant GF referee.

lockyno1

Post Whore
ozboy said:
There's also that touch judge from the St George/Newcastle who was standing 2 metres away and couldn't see Colin Best's foot on the line.

Now that tool would make a brilliant GF referee.

Mate Simpkins missed a blantant knock on when wait for it he was 10 CENTREMETRES away from it!:lol:

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I really fear for this years grand final. As predicted the reffing this season has been abysmal. No one seems to know the rules. They just seem to lurch from one controversey to another. This boss ref Finch is obviously not up to the job and should be sacked. He seems weak and unable to provide clear guidelines.

aussies1st

Staff member
Daize said:

I'm not paid to be the ref, they are.
I understand refs can make mistakes so we need to pick the one that will make the least amount of mistakes. Those video refs on the other hand shouldn't be making any mistakes. They have slow motion videos which can be played a million times, they shouldn't be making mistakes.