What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will replace Tate at Cowboys

Franko

Juniors
Who is most likely to replace Tate for the rest of the year?

Curtis Rona?

I think Kyle Feldt is injured isn't he?

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
It would have to be Rona. Quite a bit of a downgrade. Tate was huge for the Cows this year. They will miss him dearly on the edge.

Diesel

Referee
How long will it be (if ever) when clubs rule out their Origin stars like they do for test matches?

Cronk, Slatter, Tate, Morris x2, Scott to name a few have missed some club matches and then there's a handful of players missing club matches through suspension.

Should Origin suspensions be classed separately and only apply to rep matches?

DURRRHURRR

Juniors
How long will it be (if ever) when clubs rule out their Origin stars like they do for test matches?

Cronk, Slatter, Tate, Morris x2, Scott to name a few have missed some club matches and then there's a handful of players missing club matches through suspension.

No chance it would just encourage players to be complete grubs and maybe even players will get selected just to perform grub acts. They go pretty easy on Origin players in regards to suspensions anyways, Reynolds spear was pretty bad and he got nothing (though that being said dogs have had an excellent record at the judiciary this year so maybe its just the legal team) and I doubt that Watmough will have a case to answer

Canard

Immortal
It would have to be Rona. Quite a bit of a downgrade. Tate was huge for the Cows this year. They will miss him dearly on the edge.

???

He has been very quiet this year, well below his normal standards.

He is a loss no doubt, but not as big as Matt Scott.

Franko

Juniors
My god.

WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR FANTASY TEAM

Seriously. There's a forum/thread for this sort of garbage isn't there?

You are entitled to your opinion #anke#

I've been on this site for your years I'm entitled to post what I want. It was a bit tongue in cheek anyway said with a smile.

If i left out the fantasy part it was a legitimate question.

You could have easilly just ignored it instead of having a go at someone.

Moron

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
You are entitled to your opinion #anke#

I've been on this site for your years I'm entitled to post what I want. It was a bit tongue in cheek anyway said with a smile.

If i left out the fantasy part it was a legitimate question.

You could have easilly just ignored it instead of having a go at someone.

Moron

Sorry, wasn't aware that length of tenure entitled you privileges to start threads of little significance.

Firstly, there's a Cowboys forum. If you genuinely cared about who takes Tate's role, go for it. Secondly, seeing you didn't leave out the fantasy part, it wasn't.

I could have ignored it but it happens in nearly every thread. Paul Carter gets a high-level DUI...people are waah waah I bought him for bye cover. Mortimer moves to the Titans, woooh cool a cheapie. I don't give a shit about any of those things, I am a league fan not a kiddie's fantasy game fan. I hear people in pubs cheering line breaks, arguing try assists like it matters a pinch of shit. It's beyond lame.

That's why they created a Supercoach thread. It just annoys the shit out of me when I want to read/discuss about the actual game.

Franko

Juniors
Sorry, wasn't aware that length of tenure entitled you privileges to start threads of little significance.

Firstly, there's a Cowboys forum. If you genuinely cared about who takes Tate's role, go for it. Secondly, seeing you didn't leave out the fantasy part, it wasn't.

I could have ignored it but it happens in nearly every thread. Paul Carter gets a high-level DUI...people are waah waah I bought him for bye cover. Mortimer moves to the Titans, woooh cool a cheapie. I don't give a shit about any of those things, I am a league fan not a kiddie's fantasy game fan. I hear people in pubs cheering line breaks, arguing try assists like it matters a pinch of shit. It's beyond lame.

That's why they created a Supercoach thread. It just annoys the shit out of me when I want to read/discuss about the actual game.

Don't worry I changed it for you.

Apey

Staff member
My heart goes out to those who had just traded him in to their fantasy teams.

Ghoulies

Bench
Only the lowest of the low would make fun of someone who has just lost him from their fantasy team.

Canard

Immortal
Lets hope the Cowboys can get Rona to do a Tedesco and renege on his commitment to the De$ Dogs.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Lets hope the Cowboys can get Rona to do a Tedesco and renege on his commitment to the De$ Dogs.

Hasn't that deadline past already? (13th June I think). Dogs haven't announced anything yet, so until they do I presume that he hasn't put pen to paper.

Good idea IMO.

Glen

Bench
They should do a ceremony where Tate hands over that ironing board he stuffs down his back to his replacement, thus passing the douche-torch

Latest posts