What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will snot moz ?

ozbash

Referee
there is a bit of retribution due and it will happen for sure.

I can see Blair drawing the short straw " go on, make a name for yourself" will be the instructions. ;-)

doubt it will be wiki, we cant afford to lose him for 10 or, god forbid, the match.

no excuses for the pomgolians. they got to win this but so do we, by plenty, so it should be all on.

shame morley wont remember it :cool:

The Punisher

Juniors
Wasn't there a thread on this before the first game??? the only one who did the snotting in that game was moz himself:)

nadera78

Juniors
Retribution?
What for exactly? The hit on Wiki was fine, the only person who thought it was bad was that dickhead Simpkins. And Webb was punched (slapped mroe like it) becasue he elbowed Morley in the face!

Big deal!

Auckland4ever

Juniors
Have watched Morley for a while now, cant recall him getting 'snotted' very often, if ever. Unless you mean 'snotted' literally, then my pick=noone will snot him.

WJ

Juniors
Morley is one of the most respected props in world rugby.

He rarely takes cheap shots if at all, why do you think this is?

He's earned this through years of hardwork and bone crunching hits in the NRL.

Mason didn't even run at him in the game on saturday.

borntoride

Juniors
Will no doubt be another exciting confrontation. If anyone will snot Morley is yet to be seen, Pritchard i don't think so, you must be smoking that wacky backy, Morley isn't Mr HUNT "i will amaze you with my flying ninja sidestep". You should concentrate less on Morley, he's got a big clumsy hypocrite to sort out in 2 weeks time.

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
ozbash said:
there is a bit of retribution due and it will happen for sure.

I can see Blair drawing the short straw " go on, make a name for yourself" will be the instructions. ;-)

doubt it will be wiki, we cant afford to lose him for 10 or, god forbid, the match.

no excuses for the pomgolians. they got to win this but so do we, by plenty, so it should be all on.

shame morley wont remember it :cool:

I doubt that any Kiwi players or anybody on this planet could be as dumb as Mason and go looking for it.

Then again the Kiwi's enjoy real confrontation and proper big hits.

The Aussie forwards went AWOL, NZ's big guns wont. Neither will G.B.s.

Am looking forward to a proper hard game rather than hit and run.

ozbash

Referee
:shock: Morley is one of the most respected props in world rugby. :lol: :lol: yea, him and big wullie

He rarely takes cheap shots if at all helloooooooooo, anyone home ? what was his last suspension for ?

He's earned this through years of hardwork and bone crunching hits in the NRL hang on, i,ll just check with the guys whose necks he has altered the alignment of...:roll:

Mason didn't even run at him in the game on saturday. :shock: wullie is a gutless pussy. bet a few kiwis run at big aidy on saturday night.

WJ

Juniors
ozbash said:
He rarely takes cheap shots if at all helloooooooooo, anyone home ? what was his last suspension for ?

No, i dont mean dish them out, i mean recieve them.

He rarely receives them, if at all, because most playerts know who's boss.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
well it's now been decided after 4 games that you cant hit anyone anymore so I doubt anyone will snot him. however blair may spear him, vatuevai may push him into the advertising boards or fien may show him a birth certificate

miccle

Bench
WJ said:
No, i dont mean dish them out, i mean recieve them.

He rarely receives them, if at all, because most playerts know who's boss.

Or because most players choose not to play like cats?

Charge

Juniors
Auckland4ever said:
Have watched Morley for a while now, cant recall him getting 'snotted' very often, if ever. Unless you mean 'snotted' literally, then my pick=noone will snot him.

When he played for Leeds I remember Mic Cassidy hitting him so hard that he was helped off the field with wobbilly knees.

It can happen to the hardest of players.

WJ

Juniors
You do realise the kind of hit that was put in could have killed some people?

Morley ran full pelt with the ball from a drop out, and cassidy went straight in with the elbow.

Worst hit i've seen.

Shame It wasn't mason or o'shrek on the end of it.

Latest posts