What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who will win on tuesday

who will win on anzac day

• da mighty roosters!!!!

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • st george dragons

Votes: 51 85.0%

• Total voters

Iluvfinchy

Juniors
it will be a gr8 game on tuesday with the mighty sydney roosters comin up against the undefeated dragons at the scg

the dragons have ryles barrett cooper gasnier and other stars but the halfback in the most improtnat positon on the field and the roosters have da best 1 in tha league cept for mayb andrew johns from newcastle

Inferno

Coach
Saints by 12

Finch as playing for the Roosters at halfback. Thats all punters need to know.

lockyno1

Post Whore
If finch plays at no7, even though Moffo has tipped the dragons I think the dragons will be way too strong in the end!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Three facts:

Dragons aren't undefeated.

Game is at Aussie Stadium.

Iluvfinchy is f**ked in the head.

gregstar

Referee
almost always, these two teams produce the goods against eachother & has been the case for almost 20 years. very rarely has one flogged the other in that time.

despite the goosters being down on troops, they'll be fired up courtesy of press treatment & stuart.

Sharkie™

Juniors
cant wait to see what stuart bitches about after the game.....maybe the weather didnt suit the boys or something...

Danish

Referee
I assume, like everyone else, that the dragons will win.

Then i realise i am basing that assumption on 1 round of football. Saints were sh*t no hopers up until last week. Roosters weren't playing too badly up until last week. So really its anyones game.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Iluvfinchy said:
i dun get it can sum1 explain wat this guy is on lol

Here is a quick rundown, covell sucks, finch sucks, you both follow crap players! Get the picture!:lol:

Latest posts